Conor: I Am More Russian Than Khabib

Where would you like to see the rematch take place?

• Total voters
lol. That Ginger thought that Dagestan is ruled by Kadyrov.

Not sure why anone would try to analyse anything that imbecile has to say about that region.

It’s false, not an anomaly, the anomaly is the hilariously wrong study you posted
Believe it or not 800 years ago isn’t some dark age where no one knows what happened, recorded history is thousands of years old and migration, settlement and interaction of nations in that part of the world has so many contemporary sources that it’s ridiculous, combine that with DNA studies that are for the most part very conclusive and you get definitive answers, Turkic nations didn’t show up on the shores of the Caspian until 1200-800 years ago in different waves, there are tens of thousands of bits of evidence to support that including tens of thousands of contemporary accounts, archeological finds, language relations etc etc, the list goes on
Science is false

DNA testing is false

Because I dont agree with it

It’s false, not an anomaly, the anomaly is the hilariously wrong study you posted
Believe it or not 800 years ago isn’t some dark age where no one knows what happened, recorded history is thousands of years old and migration, settlement and interaction of nations in that part of the world has so many contemporary sources that it’s ridiculous, combine that with DNA studies that are for the most part very conclusive and you get definitive answers, Turkic nations didn’t show up on the shores of the Caspian until 1200-800 years ago in different waves, there are tens of thousands of bits of evidence to support that including tens of thousands of contemporary accounts, archeological finds, language relations etc etc, the list goes on

I think he means a correlation with nowadays Turkish people, who are a blend of Turkic, Greek, Arabs, Persians, etc.,and therefore present some heavy J-haplogroup. Chechens and Ingush have the highest J haplogroup prevalence in the world. But yeah, Turkic / central Asian is not a big component in the Caucasus outside of Kumiks I think.

pjimage-12-.jpg

Cliffs: Conor would fight him in Moscow

Why not Moscow?

Let em fight at MSG in NYC so i can walk to the Garden and watch history!

Science is false

DNA testing is false

Because I dont agree with it
I mentioned both are 100% in agreeable with what I’m saying, as other posters have mentioned
Even in the post you quoted I’m saying science and DNA testing is pretty clear on the matter

I think he means a correlation with nowadays Turkish people, who are a blend of Turkic, Greek, Arabs, Persians, etc.,and therefore present some heavy J-haplogroup. Chechens and Ingush have the highest J haplogroup prevalence in the world. But yeah, Turkic / central Asian is not a big component in the Caucasus outside of Kumiks I think.
Well, he (@Lovelyboy) doesn't seem to mean dick IMO. He just found an abstract of a paper that he doesn't understand and is now playing the "aha!" game.

You obviously get it, and @Timurd123 obviously gets it. I should be happy some sherdoggers know something in this area :)

Anyway, here are 2 good articles on some recent thoughts on migration in the last 20,000 years, in case anyone wants to know more.
1. https://indo-european.eu/2019/09/ya...s-but-admixed-heavily-as-they-spread-to-asia/
(too dense to summarize here)​

2. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/theres-no-such-thing-pure-european-or-anyone-else
"New studies show that almost all indigenous Europeans descend from at least three major migrations in the past 15,000 years, including two from the Middle East. Those migrants swept across Europe, mingled with previous immigrants, and then remixed to create the peoples of today."​

Actually Russia is one of the hotspots for gingers.

red-hair-map.jpg

I think that this red sport is Udmurtia.

Udmurts are Ugro-Finnic people who supposedly have great amount of redheads, probably a quirk of random genetic drift.

So they are the hotsport for gingers, not whole Russia.

Croke Park or Wembley Stadium.

Dana would cream his pants over the gate takings from those size arenas.

Well, he (@Lovelyboy) doesn't seem to mean dick IMO. He just found an abstract of a paper that he doesn't understand and is now playing the "aha!" game.

You obviously get it, and @Timurd123 obviously gets it. I should be happy some sherdoggers know something in this area :)

Anyway, here are 2 good articles on some recent thoughts on migration in the last 20,000 years, in case anyone wants to know more.
1. https://indo-european.eu/2019/09/ya...s-but-admixed-heavily-as-they-spread-to-asia/

2. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/theres-no-such-thing-pure-european-or-anyone-else
"New studies show that almost all indigenous Europeans descend from at least three major migrations in the past 15,000 years, including two from the Middle East. Those migrants swept across Europe, mingled with previous immigrants, and then remixed to create the peoples of today."​
Keep crying for me. I'm a geneticist. I know what I'm talking about. The science is clear no matter how much you cope. Just look at dags they dont look like white people at all. They're middle easterners

Keep crying for me. I'm a geneticist. I know what I'm talking about. The science is clear no matter how much you cope. Just look at dags they dont look like white people at all. They're middle easterners
Bullshit. No geneticist would ever say "dont (sic) look like white people at all". I'm not even going to bother explaining why, but it should be obvious to anyone who's ever taken an interest in this topic before joining this sherdog thread.

Grow up, kid.

Bullshit. No geneticist would ever say "dont (sic) look like white people at all". I'm not even going to bother explaining why, but it should be obvious to anyone who's ever taken an interest in this topic before joining this sherdog thread.

Grow up, kid.
Keep crying. I categorically refuted you and the other guy. Stay mad at facts and logic

I read that second link of yours. Is this theory established? Or is it just a theory?

Because yes I read a few time that the first waves of europeans were actually from Mesopotamia/Crescent fertile/Anatolia, until the last Indo European wave around the bronze age prevailed.

I think according to this theory, Basques and Caucasians "remained" unchanged by the last Indoeuropean wave that never reached them in full.

This would fit with the J haplogroup stuff I mentioned earlier...

He is adored by more Russians, no doubt

By dumb casual Russians, which are no different than casual MMA fans anywhere.

Real Russian MMA fans and fighters overwhelmingly supported Khabib over Conor.

I read that second link of yours. Is this theory established? Or is it just a theory?

Because yes I read a few time that the first waves of europeans were actually from Mesopotamia/Crescent fertile/Anatolia, until the last Indo European wave around the bronze age prevailed.

I think according to this theory, Basques and Caucasians "remained" unchanged by the last Indoeuropean wave that never reached them in full.

This would fit with the J haplogroup stuff I mentioned earlier...
Well, let's establish some parameters ;)

1) it's an article for popular consumption, not a scientific paper :) so, it takes some liberties and dumbs some things down.
2) The inexpensive dna extraction method created by Reich and the Max Planck Institute is still quite young, and this article was written in 2017.

That being said, I think it's still mostly relevant theory today (e.g. nothing else serious has displaced it yet).

Most dagestanis have heavy turkish admixture

No they don't. There is only one actually Turcic group in Dagestan, Kumyks.

Early avar groups did migrate to Anatolia and North Syria and mixed with incoming Central Asian Turks, not the other way around.

Do white nationalist reject them or do they reject Russia? As Conor says do you ever see Khabib carry the Russian flag?

Well Dagestan never voted to leave Russia, nor did they join Chechen attempts to seperate, so that answers that question for you.

Back