Conor: I Am More Russian Than Khabib

Where would you like to see the rematch take place?

• Total voters
Most dagestanis have heavy turkish admixture
Not true, you can figure that out on google fairly quickly
Azeri’s are a Turkic nation but Dagestan has only 1 Turkic nation, If you look up dagestan’s ethnic composition you won’t find any Turkic nations or even nations that mixed with them on more than a minimal level.
The only ethnic group I can think of that isn’t native to Dagestan that resides there are Kumyk’s
who are a Turkic/Tatar/steppe nation and they have been there for very little time comparably (only appeared in Dagestan in about 12-13th century) in fact that’s when most of the Turkic/Tatar/Mongols etc started going west in drones, conquering and establishing themselves

Not true, you can figure that out on google fairly quickly
Azeri’s are a Turkic nation but Dagestan has only 1 Turkic nation, If you look up dagestan’s ethnic composition you won’t find any Turkic nations or even nations that mixed with them on more than a minimal level.
The only ethnic group I can think of that isn’t native to Dagestan that resides there are Kumyk’s
who are a Turkic/Tatar/steppe nation and they have been there for very little time comparably (only appeared in Dagestan in about 12-13th century) in fact that’s when most of the Turkic/Tatar/Mongols etc started going west in drones, conquering and establishing themselves
Here's what a simple google search yeilded

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17278621/

"We examined genetic variation in nine populations of Dagestan using 11 autosomal Alu insertion polymorphisms to investigate the genetic structure of indigenous groups and to assess their genetic relationship with world populations. Genetic differentiation among mountain inhabitants (Gsr = 2%) is comparable to that for European populations. Traces of genetic drift are detectable only for endogamous and small Ando-Dido-speaking ethnic groups, and they coincide with the most linguistically diverse region of Dagestan. Multidimensional scaling analyses among West Eurasian populations revealed that mountain inhabitants of Dagestan are closely related to Anatolian and Cyprus Turks"

Here's what a simple google search yeilded

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17278621/

"We examined genetic variation in nine populations of Dagestan using 11 autosomal Alu insertion polymorphisms to investigate the genetic structure of indigenous groups and to assess their genetic relationship with world populations. Genetic differentiation among mountain inhabitants (Gsr = 2%) is comparable to that for European populations. Traces of genetic drift are detectable only for endogamous and small Ando-Dido-speaking ethnic groups, and they coincide with the most linguistically diverse region of Dagestan. Multidimensional scaling analyses among West Eurasian populations revealed that mountain inhabitants of Dagestan are closely related to Anatolian and Cyprus Turks"
Completely false and there is so much evidence to back that up that what you found is more of an anomaly, btw Anatolia didn’t get Turks until 1500-1000 years ago and dagestan has been inhabited for tens of thousands of years

Look up the ethnic groups and see where they originate, there aren’t that many

Completely false and there is so much evidence to back that up that what you found is more of an anomaly, btw Anatolia didn’t get Turks until 1500-1000 years ago and dagestan has been inhabited for tens of thousands of years

Look up the ethnic groups and see where they originate, there aren’t that many
Lmfao

I presented scientific facts. Just because you cant take it doesn't make it false. Your own name is turkic if im right in assuming its reference to Timur

If he means his country was colonized by wankers before Khabib's, then sure.

I'm reminded of this quote:

We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

Lmfao

I presented scientific facts. Just because you cant take it doesn't make it false. Your own name is turkic if im right in assuming its reference to Timur
You presented one anomaly out of a sea of contrary evidence, so it’s not that I can’t take it it’s just that I’m not interested in posting 100 more articles about what I’m talking about than your one
It’s sherdog mate, if you want to pretend that Dagestan is Turkic and has been inhabited for 800 years that’s your choice, enjoy yourself

You presented one anomaly out of a sea of contrary evidence, so it’s not that I can’t take it it’s just that I’m not interested in posting 100 more articles about what I’m talking about than your one
It’s sherdog mate, if you want to pretend that Dagestan is Turkic and has been inhabited for 800 years that’s your choice, enjoy yourself
Except its not an anomaly dummy. Learn how statistics and genetic studies work.

Actually, he may have something, in a broken-clock-is-right-twice-a-day sorta way. The problem is the language.

The "turks" in this case are people from the steppes. But not the Mongols from 800 years ago and certainly not folks from the Ottoman Empire or after. We're talking about people who invented the chariot 4000 or 5000 years ago. They took over pretty much all of Western Europe and their genes mostly replaced those of the people who had lived there before....

....according to a test which follows female genealogy. That's a very important caveat. Because the prevailing theory is that these invaders came in and mated with the locals at much higher numbers than the local males (instead of, say, immigrated peacefully and interbred).

What he also doesn't say is that this is not the first time genes changed dramatically. It had happened at least twice before as well.

Much is still unknown, because dna testing of this type that is inexpensive enough to be used often is only a decade old.

David Reich has a great book on it called "Who we are and how we got here", but it's possible that his findings last year are already half outdated.

But none of that shit matters. The most distantly related modern humans have more common dna than any 2 AKA pure bred dogs, even those that are considered close cousins.

Last edited:
Love these threads, feels like I am back on stormfront!

Khabib has a round head, wide face n caveman forehead... average Slavic look

Conor on the other hand

0_Screen-Shot-2019-11-14-at-022837.png

Looks more North African or Albanian
Kushtrim Mcgregor

Gazprom Arena - 80k capacity St Petersburg.
It's got a roof.

Cant edit heres another study

"The reduced Y-chromosomal diversity exhibited by highland Daghestani populations is consistent with genetic drift caused by patrilocal endogamy. Mitochondrial and Y-chromosomal phylogeographic comparisons indicate a common Near Eastern origin of highland populations. Lowland Daghestani populations show varying influence from Near Eastern and Central Asian populations."

https://bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-9-47

Not an anomaly

Turks traditionally inhabited most of russia. The scythians were irano-turks, the huns etc. Turkic steppe tribes were living in russia before the slavs started moving eastwards.

its a sneaky reference to white nationalism in Russia, which rejects the Middle Eastern people of the Caucus like Khabib and embraces other Europeans as brothers
Do white nationalist reject them or do they reject Russia? As Conor says do you ever see Khabib carry the Russian flag?

Avar’s aren’t Slavs and aren’t remotely close to them ethnically, they are closer to Northern Europeans, Avar’s and most of Dagestani ethnic groups are native to Dagestan and settled there before men ever reached Europe, northern Asia etc, they went through the Caucasus mountains which is where Dagestan, Chechnya etc are.
Almost All European ethnic groups will have a percentage of DNA that originates in one of the Dagestani ethnic groups, or extinct ones
Interestingly, Native Americans seem to come from that group as well. Through Siberia.

Last edited:
He's absolutely more Russian than a Muslim from the Caucasus. Genetically and culturally.

I don't think the UFC is ready to deal with the time zone difference for their number one marketed fight they could put on by putting this over in Russia or the Middle East.

It will be in the US.

Except its not an anomaly dummy. Learn how statistics and genetic studies work.
It’s false, not an anomaly, the anomaly is the hilariously wrong study you posted
Believe it or not 800 years ago isn’t some dark age where no one knows what happened, recorded history is thousands of years old and migration, settlement and interaction of nations in that part of the world has so many contemporary sources that it’s ridiculous, combine that with DNA studies that are for the most part very conclusive and you get definitive answers, Turkic nations didn’t show up on the shores of the Caspian until 1200-800 years ago in different waves, there are tens of thousands of bits of evidence to support that including tens of thousands of contemporary accounts, archeological finds, language relations etc etc, the list goes on

Back