Conor: I Am More Russian Than Khabib

Where would you like to see the rematch take place?

• Total voters
He's absolutely more Russian than a Muslim from the Caucasus. Genetically and culturally.

Lmao. Stupid and ignorant.

Irish are genetically totally seperate from Russians, their culture is seperate, even their religion is wrong (Catholic vs Orthodox lmao).

Try again.

Keep crying for me. I'm a geneticist. I know what I'm talking about. The science is clear no matter how much you cope. Just look at dags they dont look like white people at all. They're middle easterners

A geneticist who says Dagestanis are not white people?

What is a white person in your theory?

pjimage-12-.jpg

Cliffs: Conor would fight him in Moscow

Why not Moscow?

Funny how ethnicity is nothing more than a tool, a prop around here.
“Look Russian” bunch of dummies around here.

Conor has not done anything to deserve a rematch yet. Let's see if he can get through Gaethje and/or Ferguson first.

A geneticist who says Dagestanis are not white people?

What is a white person in your theory?
White people = nordics/germanics

Dagestanis are not white for sure. Look at them and then look at the turks, persians, light skinned arabs. They looks closer to them than any white poeple.

Keep crying for me. I'm a geneticist. I know what I'm talking about. The science is clear no matter how much you cope. Just look at dags they dont look like white people at all. They're middle easterners
lol065.gif
GIF-Amused-bemused-bill-murray-chuckle-funny-laugh-laughing-LOL-GIF.gif

its a sneaky reference to white nationalism in Russia, which rejects the Middle Eastern people of the Caucus like Khabib and embraces other Europeans as brothers

Pretty much this. Conor is a bad boy. He is trying to stoke up the tension that exists with Avar muslims who are not so widely accepted in the prevailing orthodox christian slavic russian culture. Ethnically it is a different and more complex story however.

Lol at mr 'internet geneticist' <45>.You are being mocked for saying dumb stuff.
Stop doing it and then trying to qualify it with BS.

Well, he (@Lovelyboy) doesn't seem to mean dick IMO. He just found an abstract of a paper that he doesn't understand and is now playing the "aha!" game.

You obviously get it, and @Timurd123 obviously gets it. I should be happy some sherdoggers know something in this area :)

Anyway, here are 2 good articles on some recent thoughts on migration in the last 20,000 years, in case anyone wants to know more.
1. https://indo-european.eu/2019/09/ya...s-but-admixed-heavily-as-they-spread-to-asia/
(too dense to summarize here)​

2. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/theres-no-such-thing-pure-european-or-anyone-else
"New studies show that almost all indigenous Europeans descend from at least three major migrations in the past 15,000 years, including two from the Middle East. Those migrants swept across Europe, mingled with previous immigrants, and then remixed to create the peoples of today."​

Second article is more clear and intelligible. Link I posted previously also pretty much supports this.
Europeans are basicically depigmented Middle east/Indian/north africa people who migrated in waves and have established their own cultural heritage and identity over time.
They are now a distinct people but this is where they came from. Nothing controversial about this but it just jars with more conventional and shifting terms like 'white people' (remember Italians and even Irish were not considered white at some point).

In fact according to this, europeans didnt even look much like they did now as recently as 6000 years ago. Apparantly the Danish/Norwegians who are as 'nordic' as u can get, had dark skin at that time which is pretty recent.

https://www.livescience.com/ancient-chewing-gum-reconstructs-lola.html

So lets just say Khabin, Conor and most Russians are all related not too long ago.

Nothing controversial about this but it just jars with more conventional and shifting terms like 'white people' (remember Italians and even Irish were not considered white at some point).
Nor Irish, for that matter.

Chose MSG but real answer would be Barclays. So I can walk to it.

Well, let's establish some parameters ;)

1) it's an article for popular consumption, not a scientific paper :) so, it takes some liberties and dumbs some things down.
2) The inexpensive dna extraction method created by Reich and the Max Planck Institute is still quite young, and this article was written in 2017.

That being said, I think it's still mostly relevant theory today (e.g. nothing else serious has displaced it yet).

What I find interesting is that when I listen to the Chechen language, I find that from a phonetic perspective it sort of ressembles Arabic a bit. To my ignorant ears it sounds like 40% Arabic and 20% Turkish and 40% just weird.

Now I know that Semitic languages (and the bigger Afro-Asiatic group) are unrelated to the Caucasian group of languages but without being a linguist, if Caucasians sort of stem mostly from the first 2 waves in your article (like the Basque people) but not from the 3rd (the Indo European one / Horse people from the Bronze age or whatever it is called in said article) wave, it would kind of explain that Chechen language sort of sounds Arabic without being related to it? It would also explain the J haplogroup thing I mentioned earlier.

Interestingly, the Avars, while being the direct neighbour to Chechens, sound much more Persian to my ears. WHich is not surprising as Derbent was a Persian city for a long time.

Interesting topic when one discusses facts and not the ramblings of an uneducated Irish fool.

Back