Conor: I Am More Russian Than Khabib

Where would you like to see the rematch take place?

• Total voters
Not ethnically he doesn't. He looks like he's from the Caucasus. Conor doesn't look Russian either, but he's got a Western white guy look that resembles the Russian look more than Khabib does. Probably ethnically closer to the Russians too, due to the Vikings. I may be talking out of my ass on that one as I'm not a history buff. Russia is featured on the latest season of Vikings, it's pretty good.

Can confirm you are talking out of your ass

Lol, Sherdog sensitive? Surely you jest <Lmaoo>

Man, I got automatic dubs for cracking a joke about Callen and Rogan - not threatening anybody, not 'hate speech', not any mean spirited harassing of any poster or person, but a literal joke. I guess some snowflake got offended and reported me to Big Brother. WEAK. TEA! I'm not even kidding either. This is what happens when snowflake millennial and boomers get access to the internet after being coddled their whole life and living in safe spaces. When comedy, good or bad, becomes offensive and ban worthy, a culture is in trouble.

I got yellowed on a thread where they said Tom change a fighters nickname to something more suitable that someone else uses and I said Evan "bones" tanner. I've seen jokes made about the holocaust and 9/11 on here's, but mine must have been really offensive.

he drinks more than a russian, is what he said.

I got yellowed on a thread where they said Tom change a fighters nickname to something more suitable that someone else uses and I said Evan "bones" tanner. I've seen jokes made about the holocaust and 9/11 on here's, but mine must have been really offensive.
Yah, it is strange what gets you flagged and what doesn't. I think it all comes down to what snowflake reads your post and gets offended. I've written so really far out stuff in my days and nothing - but a simple;e joke that is cracked hundreds of times gets you flagged?? I'm just thinking tho "Bro, if you re a full grown man, why not IM him and ask him to change something if you are so offended?". Nope, they just go tattle to the teacher and try to get you banned.

This is a problem with the internet age, people stopped treating like people and do some really weak stuff because they wont realize another person is on the other end. Even for thousands of years if you had a problem, you talked or got in a duel, settled it in some way other than just anonymously tattling and running away like a B. Outrage is considered a virtue today and talking Mano e Mano is considered 'barbarian' or 'enabling hate'. Such weak tea.

"I'm more corrupt than Khabib. Actually, I'm more Chinese than the Chinese president."

Not ethnically he doesn't. He looks like he's from the Caucasus. Conor doesn't look Russian either, but he's got a Western white guy look that resembles the Russian look more than Khabib does. Probably ethnically closer to the Russians too, due to the Vikings. I may be talking out of my ass on that one as I'm not a history buff. Russia is featured on the latest season of Vikings, it's pretty good.

Khabib has a round head, wide face n caveman forehead... average Slavic look

Conor on the other hand

0_Screen-Shot-2019-11-14-at-022837.png

Looks more North African or Albanian

same in UK with Scottish

WTF are u on crack? The UK is literally the union on England and Scotland have you never seen the union jack?
If u mean scots are more "celtic ginger' then yes but they are considered the same people.

Lol, Sherdog sensitive? Surely you jest <Lmaoo>

Man, I got automatic dubs for cracking a joke about Callen and Rogan - not threatening anybody, not 'hate speech', not any mean spirited harassing of any poster or person, but a literal joke. I guess some snowflake got offended and reported me to Big Brother. WEAK. TEA! I'm not even kidding either. This is what happens when snowflake millennial and boomers get access to the internet after being coddled their whole life and living in safe spaces. When comedy, good or bad, becomes offensive and ban worthy, a culture is in trouble.

Yup, snowflake culture. Even legit science has to be sidelined in case some people cant deal with it or start being a bit silly.

Comedy is exactly and always has been the medium wherebye unflitered truths can start to seep in and be put out there. Without that the culture is doomed.

Conor on the other hand

Seen a lot of Slavs who look like Conor.

I don't know why people think that Slavs have a wide face and caveman forehead when Putin looks like this (before all of his facial surgeries, that is):

bc2684f61798e8a1e3fd419ee47001d5.jpg

If you put a track-suit on Conor, nobody'd notice him in a mob of Slavs.

Khabib is not a Slav.

Its funny. A lot of right wingers were saying khabib is not russian he's an arab before the fight. After the fight they didn't wanna accept their great white christian hope got bitched by an arab so khabib became white russian again

Conor also talked about people screaming his name in the streets. There were like a crowd of 40 people who came out to see him lmao

Conor on the other hand

Not at all. Khabib is no slav and doesn‘t look like a slav at all. The average North African looks nothing like the average Albanian and both don’t look like Conor.

The line sounded like professional trolling but in context it seemed reasonable. (Conor seemed more defensive than offensive, trying to make his point that he's popular in Moscow.)

Conor on the other hand

Avar’s aren’t Slavs and aren’t remotely close to them ethnically, they are closer to Northern Europeans, Avar’s and most of Dagestani ethnic groups are native to Dagestan and settled there before men ever reached Europe, northern Asia etc, they went through the Caucasus mountains which is where Dagestan, Chechnya etc are.
Almost All European ethnic groups will have a percentage of DNA that originates in one of the Dagestani ethnic groups, or extinct ones

Avar’s aren’t Slavs and aren’t remotely close to them ethnically, they are closer to Northern Europeans, Avar’s and most of Dagestani ethnic groups are native to Dagestan and settled there before men ever reached Europe, northern Asia etc, they went through the Caucasus mountains which is where Dagestan, Chechnya etc are.
Almost All European ethnic groups will have a percentage of DNA that originates in one of the Dagestani ethnic groups, or extinct ones
Most dagestanis have heavy turkish admixture

Conor absoultely does not deserve a rematch. If wins against Tony give him Gaethje and then retire. That would be a biggest fuck you to dana

Back