Conor: I Am More Russian Than Khabib

Where would you like to see the rematch take place?

• Total voters
Not ethnically he doesn't. He looks like he's from the Caucasus. Conor doesn't look Russian either, but he's got a Western white guy look that resembles the Russian look more than Khabib does. Probably ethnically closer to the Russians too, due to the Vikings. I may be talking out of my ass on that one as I'm not a history buff. Russia is featured on the latest season of Vikings, it's pretty good.

everything you said is right.

North Americans are desensitized to the Nordic-Mediterranean divide though.

in their brainwashed view, Brendan Schaub and Alexander Gustafson are the same race

its a sneaky reference to white nationalism in Russia, which rejects the Middle Eastern people of the Caucus like Khabib and embraces other Europeans as brothers
giphy.gif

Khabib ghost in haunting Conor for the rest of his fucking life.

Hmmm, he may be right you know. A new study proved that the ancestors to Ireland came from a Russian area originally, were called "Celts" (ancient language for 'salt') because they originated from the salt mines in that area. Legend says it was so salty in the Dagestan Region that they had to find new land to settle or they would be so tainted by salt that they would all end complaining all day and hanging out with other salt lovers like The Rocksalt Clan.

Ha ha lol.

I posted a link on a thread that got moved to lightweights (coz apparantly people are sensitive about these things) saying a study linked the Irish to India.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-mcregors-tribe-came-from-india.4067881/

He drinks more like a Russian tho for sure.

Ha ha lol.

I posted a link on a thread that got moved to lightweights (coz apparantly people are sensitive about these things) saying a study linked the Irish to India.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-mcregors-tribe-came-from-india.4067881/

He drinks more like a Russian tho for sure.
Lol, Sherdog sensitive? Surely you jest <Lmaoo>

Man, I got automatic dubs for cracking a joke about Callen and Rogan - not threatening anybody, not 'hate speech', not any mean spirited harassing of any poster or person, but a literal joke. I guess some snowflake got offended and reported me to Big Brother. WEAK. TEA! I'm not even kidding either. This is what happens when snowflake millennial and boomers get access to the internet after being coddled their whole life and living in safe spaces. When comedy, good or bad, becomes offensive and ban worthy, a culture is in trouble.

Well, I’ve known Russians who don’t consider Chechens or people from the Caucuses Russian.

Rushing away from defending a title does not make one Russian.

Hmmm, he may be right you know. A new study proved that the ancestors to Ireland came from a Russian area originally, were called "Celts" (ancient language for 'salt') because they originated from the salt mines in that area. Legend says it was so salty in the Dagestan Region that they had to find new land to settle or they would be so tainted by salt that they would all end complaining all day and hanging out with other salt lovers like The Rocksalt Clan.

Do you realize you’re calling Conor/ his ancestors salty complaining Russians?

Last edited:
Khabib living rent free in Conor’s head.

Khabib lives in Russia, speaks Russian and was born there.

Conor was a nice mix of red, white, and blue after the first fight. Maybe that's what he's referring to

Back