Conor: I Am More Russian Than Khabib

Where would you like to see the rematch take place?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pjimage-12-.jpg

Cliffs: Conor would fight him in Moscow

Why not Moscow?

Last edited:
Conor does seem to have his wits about him again. He should avoid Khabib like the fucking plague though.

Humble conor is back!!!!

Oops i forgot, conors only humble in defeat (if making excuses after a loss is humble)
True sign of a front runner and a bully. No wonder this guys surrounded by yes men.

Go sign up to a russian mma school conor, its not like SGB, people won't roll out the red carpet for you.

I'm more Irish than Irish edmond

HED MOOBMENT

If by more Russian he means he drinks more vodka than Khabib, Conor is right

Last edited:
Hmmm, he may be right you know. A new study proved that the ancestors to Ireland came from a Russian area originally, were called "Celts" (ancient language for 'salt') because they originated from the salt mines in that area. Legend says it was so salty in the Dagestan Region that they had to find new land to settle or they would be so tainted by salt that they would all end complaining all day and hanging out with other salt lovers like The Rocksalt Clan.

He is adored by more Russians, no doubt

Duh, he’s Avar, Connor is confused again

guy went to russia like twice in his life lol

If Conor talks that yakety-smack this time...

Khabib isn't letting go of the choke.

Khabib sure looks more Russian than the Scottish looking ginger.
Not ethnically he doesn't. He looks like he's from the Caucasus. Conor doesn't look Russian either, but he's got a Western white guy look that resembles the Russian look more than Khabib does. Probably ethnically closer to the Russians too, due to the Vikings. I may be talking out of my ass on that one as I'm not a history buff. Russia is featured on the latest season of Vikings, it's pretty good.

he looks fat and is gasping for air after each sentence,, could his cardio be worst now that hes fatter??

Back