Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

I am led to believe that ex Aldo fans are the dumbest people on this forum. these guys swore up and down the internet that Aldo was extremely good at boxing and none of that counter punching bullshit will work on him, 13 seconds KO. Now they are doing mental gymnastics to try and think RDA is some sort hybrid of Maia jiu jitsu, Mendes Wrestling and Wonderboy level striking IQ. This shit is getting way too ridiculous LOL.

So Aldo and Mendes are little boys now... k.

Conor haters can be as idiotic as his nuthuggers sometimes.

oh they are faaar worse.. His "huggers" are just positive people whos having fun.. His haters are jealous loosers who finds something to hate and sticks with that like the bitchez they are ;)

Interesting to see Firas thinks RDA has better leg kicks than Aldo.

Are you still going to be here if he wins?

He will be but just on a different name due to all of the harassment he'll be receiving, and for good reason. He's a clown that's been hating on the FW champ since the day he signed up on SD. He'll be crying like a baby once RDA gets folded up.

I am a big fan of Conor but I really think his quick KO of Aldo was a bit of a fluke. Not a lucky punch of course, but a fortunate and highly unlikely outcome that will never happen again.

A patient RDA is gonna put some major hurt on Conor.

Interesting to see Firas thinks RDA has better leg kicks than Aldo.

That is a surprise. I think Dos Anjos mixes his game up a lot more than Aldo does, for sure. Only time I can recall Dos Anjos cutting someone down with leg kicks was against Diaz. Aldo uses them more frequently.

Either way, you're not going to want to stand there and get hit with them for a period of time.

giphy.gif

I really think these threads are kinda absurd.

Everyone has said for the longest time that Conor is an absurdly large featherweight, and looks like Skeletor at weigh-ins. The only thing there is to criticize IMO, is his timing, which really isn't in his control. But I think he could Conor could have walked thru Bendo or Pettis, RDA actually poses a problem.

But to McGregor's credit, he's taking on yet another fight everyone says he can't win. Ya there's the babbling hype train that thinks he can beat Werdum too, but hype trains gonna hype. I think in any long-term sense a move up to at least 155lbs is good for his health based on nothing more than how near death he looks weighing in @ 145.

I give him less then a 25 percent chance of winning and thats cause I like being generous.

You guys are morons and discount him like hes a 40 year old can with no chin. Please bet a good amount of money on him losing so you can feel stupid and ignore his precision striking, movement and power that he brings to the table. If he is within a few pounds of RDS weight wise he is going have another belt. The only threat to Connor is a grappler / submission expert who knows how to play distance and be patient. Other than that template he is going to continue winning for the lightweight and the welterweight divisions. He will run circles around RDS and Lawler and outstrike the shit out of them with his mobility. I can see him losing in the middleweight division however.

All that gif tells me is that you have some fetish for gay chinese dudes, cool with me. And since when is posting 1 thread a day being referred to as spamming threads? You arent too bright are you? Also Connor is the first one to "talk big" to get attention? How about Ali? How about others like Ali? You certainly arent too bright are you?

I also love how you seem to think you got me when you utterly failed in your retarded post.

Ah, you're playing the playing dumb on purpose card ... How utterly unexpected...
You're hating all day on McGregor, so it's obvious (and satisfyingly ironic) to mention his name when referring your talking big to get exposure.

It's your third thread in 10 days where you're hating on the guy and yet you're the one to accuse people of stalking and obsessing? We get it, you don't pick McGregor to win.

Btw. It's really not recommended to talk about other people not being smart, when unable to spell correctly. Missing apostrophes, capitalization...
Your making up stuff I've never written, a sign of insecurity. As is calling someone retarded. Oh, and thinking that calling someone gay is an insult. A quick research revealed that the "chinese" guy is actually Korean. And straight.

It's funny how you call other people dumb, when you yourself are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Which is funny, given that you actually are a tool.

christ-pratt-oh-snap-gif.gif

That'll be all.

If you are going to bring up fights that happened in a fighters first 5 fights or so, then why don't we bring up RDA's 7 losses... He started his pro career 2-2 (conor started 4-2), and actually lost his first 2 UFC fights, the first via brutal KO. RDA would go 4-4 in UFC before he started his run for the title.. Conor's last fight before he came to the UFC was a first round KO for the Cage Warriors Lightweight title.So don't bring up Conor's early losses or you will look like a jackass

Wow, 2,200+ in 5 months... Plus the Sage too? You have a lot of time on your hands I see.

I am led to believe that ex Aldo fans are the dumbest people on this forum. these guys swore up and down the internet that Aldo was extremely good at boxing and none of that counter punching bullshit will work on him, 13 seconds KO. Now they are doing mental gymnastics to try and think RDA is some sort hybrid of Maia jiu jitsu, Mendes Wrestling and Wonderboy level striking IQ. This shit is getting way too ridiculous LOL.

Seriously. Ex-Aldo fans, RDA "fans" and Conor's hate brigade are a sad bunch of pansies jealous of what McGregor has already accomplished in such little time. This was a guy that hadn't fought in 11 months while out for most of that time with a torn ACL and yet still managed to get all of this work done by winning so easily and staying very active. It's admirable.

According to them, RDA is now allegedly a cyborg with a titanium jaw, unstoppable BJJ (despite being a positional player and not a strong submission artist), NCAA Division I All American-equivalent wrestling and possessing amazing technical striking (western boxing champion level acumen & Lumpinee Stadium champ level Muay Thai) with Northcutt or St. Pierre-like explosive athleticism and agility. Un-fuckin-real man.

Conor takes big fucking risks and ppl shit on him for that.

I don't quite understand the negativity. Can't we just get excited for the match up ? You're ruining it for yourself acting like the result is already set in the stone. It's a very intriguing match up.

Oh well, you don't appreciate MMA as much as you should, at the end of the day it's your own problem.

Conor takes big fucking risks and ppl shit on him for that.

I don't quite understand the negativity. Can't we just get excited for the match up ? You're ruining it for yourself acting like the result is already set in the stone. It's a very intriguing match up.

Oh well, you don't appreciate MMA as much as you should, at the end of the day it's your own problem.
these are the same people who were shitting on him saying "haha he's ducking RDA"

I am a big fan of Conor but I really think his quick KO of Aldo was a bit of a fluke. Not a lucky punch of course, but a fortunate and highly unlikely outcome that will never happen again.

A patient RDA is gonna put some major hurt on Conor.
The speed of the KO is unlikely to be matched in a rematch, but Conor is tailor made to KO Aldo, so I would be very confident of the same outcome in a rematch at some stage in the fight.

Love Conor or hate him, he gets the job done, not just with winning but with giving us the fights we wanna see. Me personally I got tired of all the rumors and teasing of GSP vs. Silva and Silva vs. Bones. Conor is actually stepping up and making the fights happen and you have to give him credit for that. We as fans deserve to see fights like this, champ vs champ fights, people stepping up or down weightclasses to fight the top guys in those divisions.

Back