Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

Youre breaking my heart sweety.

WTF wouldnt I be a stockbroker? Do you not see my Leo Dicaprio Avatar? I have enough money to buy your bum ass 10 times over buddy.
This guy got all mad at me and then blocked me. Please, give me another chance. Your sherdog wisdom is unmatched.

Conor makes people so mad i fucking love it. Bunch of crybabies. :D

This guy got all mad at me and then blocked me. Please, give me another chance. Your sherdog wisdom is unmatched.

LOL I never blocked you fool. We might have not agreed on something but I dont block people even if we dont agree.

No. McGregor is favotite against Robbie. Robbie is much slower than Conor and just stands infront of Conor. Conor wins by KO round 1-2

LOL I never blocked you fool. We might have not agreed on something but I dont block people even if we dont agree.
You said you were blocking me after we ripped you when you picked aldo to smash mystic. Now you on rda's dank talking the same shit. Hahahahaha

No. McGregor is favotite against Robbie. Robbie is much slower than Conor and just stands infront of Conor. Conor wins by KO round 1-2

WTF is Robbie? Its RDA dude!!!
Also this wont be a boxing match, its an mma match that has grappling and kicks also.

[

There is a difference in fight shape and being in shape. Chad was not in fight shape, don't kid yourself buddy. You make Conor look bad.
Neither was Conor, you can't watch that fight and think Conor was close to being 100%.

You said you were blocking me after we ripped you when you picked aldo to smash mystic. Now you on rda's dank talking the same shit. Hahahahaha

This account was made after Aldo vs Connor, LOL. I did pick Aldo to win but I said it was a close fight, 55-45 Aldo.

Conor fans actually seem to have settled in for the most part. I thought I was going to need to stop posting after the Aldo win because the place was going to become unbearable. To be fair they handled it pretty well. Some of his fans still are annoying but overall it's ok.

I think they focus on him way too much still but I can deal with that. And losing to RDA doesn't hurt Conor too much unless he just gets starched. I want him to lose still just to ensure Frankie gets his shot and to make sure things don't go overboard but they really haven't been too bad lately.

Last edited:
This account was made after Aldo vs Connor, LOL. I did pick Aldo to win but I said it was a close fight, 55-45 Aldo.
Na bro it was your other account you were talking that game from. Why did you decide to unblock me though?

Chris_hansen.png

If he says its 50/50 in first 2 rounds then 80/20 after that for rda, my calculations say he favors the champ rda
Well since Conor has only seen round 3 on one occasion it seems very likely it'll be over before then.

Conor's smack talk is to get into the minds of his opponents not his haters, but like someone on here already said, Haters gonna Hate.

McGregor walks out winner by KO second round.

Not a hater, I am what someone with a brain will call a Realist.
No more GOAT and no more Connor bless after RDA destroys Connie boy.

I hate all the Goat and ......bless bollocks as much as the next sane man, but I bet you said the same thing about him when he was about to fight Aldo. If you come out so strongly against him with your panties in a twist, you just end up sounding as dumb and partisan as the super Conor nuthuggers. I guess at least they may actually be using irony at times.

So Aldo and Mendes are little boys now... k.

Conor haters can be as idiotic as his nuthuggers sometimes.

Hells yeah. Do I get your account if I win and you get mine if I lose?
wow. You are afyer real emotion in life. Like owning someone else account on sherdog. Lol. If you give me 50 bucks i ll see you a 2007 account. So you can be happy..

Back