Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

Conor will KO dos Anjos in the first round within the very first minute between 0:30-0:59.

....which is what most of this board said when he thought Chad and Aldo.
this..

and still i the tears are flowing in threads like this >D hhaa i looove it.. keep talking shit haterboys, it will continue to bite you in the ass

Well, it's kind of impossible not to fall into one of your threads given that you keep spamming them all day long.
What you really do is copying what McGregor does. You need attention and you've seen that you can get it by talking big.
How about an instagram profile instead? A few duckface selfies should do the job. Maybe one of those really deep sentences next to them.
Try to spell your name right when you set it up, Mr. Number1CrackSmoker.

giphy.gif

All that gif tells me is that you have some fetish for gay chinese dudes, cool with me. And since when is posting 1 thread a day being referred to as spamming threads? You arent too bright are you? Also Connor is the first one to "talk big" to get attention? How about Ali? How about others like Ali? You certainly arent too bright are you?

I also love how you seem to think you got me when you utterly failed in your retarded post.

If Connor wins I promised to ban myself personally. Thats how sure I am that he is going to lose. I've made a thread about it. You can bump it if Connor wins and ask the mods to ban me.

Nah. I'll forget about you by then.

Ill take firas opinion over anyone on here
Check Firas opinion on who would win at UFC 194...

I like his breakdowns but he really doesn't make a pick, he just gives loads of different ways the fight can play out, he kinda sits on the fence a bit.

Couple of things off topic, are you actually a stock broker?

I doubt it..

Anyway, the fight is 50/50

Nah. I'll forget about you by then.

Youre breaking my heart sweety.
Couple of things off topic, are you actually a stock broker?

I doubt it..

Anyway, the fight is 50/50

WTF wouldnt I be a stockbroker? Do you not see my Leo Dicaprio Avatar? I have enough money to buy your bum ass 10 times over buddy.

Youre breaking my heart sweety. and here I thought you

WTF wouldnt I be a stockbroker? Do you not see my Leo Dicaprio Avatar? I have enough money to buy your bum ass 10 times over buddy.

Ah I see, well either you are a broker in London, where you would be in the middle of the market and would be crucified for making the terrible posts on Sherdog.

Or you are based on the East Coast and therefore are up real early to make posts, and will likely be terrible at the opening bell today.

If Connor wins I promised to ban myself personally. Thats how sure I am that he is going to lose. I've made a thread about it. You can bump it if Connor wins and ask the mods to ban me.
Like anyone cares, you'll be back hating on him for his next fight with another account.

Check Firas opinion on who would win at UFC 194...

I like his breakdowns but he really doesn't make a pick, he just gives loads of different ways the fight can play out, he kinda sits on the fence a bit.
If he says its 50/50 in first 2 rounds then 80/20 after that for rda, my calculations say he favors the champ rda

Like anyone cares, you'll be back hating on him for his next fight with another account.

Trust I wont be hating on him. I would admit I have been wrong about Connor all along but it wont happen, RDA is going to destroy him.

Back