Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
I give him less then a 25 percent chance of winning and thats cause I like being generous.

CIoucVh.gif

Not a hater, I am what someone with a brain will call a Realist.
No more GOAT and no more Connor bless after RDA destroys Connie boy.

Are you still going to be here if he wins?

Majority of Conor's career has been at LW so idk what you are smoking.

....which is what most of this board said when he thought Chad and Aldo.

".... which is what most on this board said when he fought Chad and Aldo."

Damn bro, you should have stayed in school, it is pretty cool.

As to your post, not everyone felt Aldo would destroy Connor since Connor's bread and butter is striking and that's what Aldo loves to do. As for Chad the guy only had 2 weeks to prepare and he shouldnt even have fought Connor, it should have been Frankie but everyone including Dana, Lorenzo and Connor knew Frankie is a tougher fight than Chad.

Majority of Conor's career has been at LW so idk what you are smoking.

Yeah and we already seen what a guy who is not a top 10 at LW did to Connor. Think what a beast like RDA will do to him?

I think it's basically 50/50. Slight edge to RDA maybe.

Are you still going to be here if he wins?

If Connor wins I promised to ban myself personally. Thats how sure I am that he is going to lose. I've made a thread about it. You can bump it if Connor wins and ask the mods to ban me.

Your threads keep getting worse and worse ....
The intentional misspelling gets old too.

Yeah and we already seen what a guy who is not a top 10 at LW did to Connor. Think what a beast like RDA will do to him?
If you are going to bring up fights that happened in a fighters first 5 fights or so, then why don't we bring up RDA's 7 losses... He started his pro career 2-2 (conor started 4-2), and actually lost his first 2 UFC fights, the first via brutal KO. RDA would go 4-4 in UFC before he started his run for the title.. Conor's last fight before he came to the UFC was a first round KO for the Cage Warriors Lightweight title.So don't bring up Conor's early losses or you will look like a jackass

Your threads keep getting worse and worse ....
The intentional misspelling gets old too.

You keep stalking me brother. I also have already told you, I spell his name like it sounds. Connor needs to learn how to spell his name correctly.

Back