Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

If you are going to bring up fights that happened in a fighters first 5 fights or so, then why don't we bring up RDA's 7 losses... He started his pro career 2-2 (conor started 4-2), and actually lost his first 2 UFC fights, the first via brutal KO. RDA would go 4-4 in UFC before he started his run for the title.. Conor's last fight before he came to the UFC was a first round KO for the Cage Warriors Lightweight title.So don't bring up Conor's early losses or you will look like a jackass

Your 10000000% correct guile.

".... which is what most on this board said when he fought Chad and Aldo."

Damn bro, you should have stayed in school, it is pretty cool.

As to your post, not everyone felt Aldo would destroy Connor since Connor's bread and butter is striking and that's what Aldo loves to do. As for Chad the guy only had 2 weeks to prepare and he shouldnt even have fought Connor, it should have been Frankie but everyone including Dana, Lorenzo and Connor knew Frankie is a tougher fight than Chad.

I'll disregard the first part of your post, since it's nothing but childishness. Chad wen't on record pre-fight and openly stated that he is 100% fit and in contest-ready state, it was only post-fight that the "2 week camp" thing started circulating as an excuse echoed by people like yourself who enjoy back-tracking whenever possible.

As for Aldo - you will find that the vast majority gave Connor little chance against him.

If RDA wins, I'll take a permaban. If Conor wins, you get permabanned.

Deal?

Okay. But before you take a permaban you must make a thread about how retarded Connor fans are and you are. I'll do the same, deal?

I give him less then a 25 percent chance of winning and thats cause I like being generous.

Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is and offer odds of 4/1, making you the most generous bookie on the planet?

I'll disregard the first part of your post, since it's nothing but childishness. Chad wen't on record pre-fight and openly stated that he is 100% fit and in contest-ready state, it was only post-fight that the "2 week camp" thing started circulating as an excuse echoed by people like yourself who enjoy back-tracking whenever possible.

As for Aldo - you will find that the vast majority gave Connor little chance against him. I shouldn't even be responding to you though, since you're one of the biggest shit-posters on this board, despite your join date.

There is a difference in fight shape and being in shape. Chad was not in fight shape, don't kid yourself buddy. You make Conor look bad.

".... which is what most on this board said when he fought Chad and Aldo."

Damn bro, you should have stayed in school, it is pretty cool.

As to your post, not everyone felt Aldo would destroy Connor since Connor's bread and butter is striking and that's what Aldo loves to do. As for Chad the guy only had 2 weeks to prepare and he shouldnt even have fought Connor, it should have been Frankie but everyone including Dana, Lorenzo and Connor knew Frankie is a tougher fight than Chad.

The vast majority of the people who dislike Conor did believe he was going to get crushed by Aldo though.

We already saw what a guy who can't break the top 5 at FW did to RDA.
tumblr_m5f5nflds61ry1rm7o1_250.gif
Jeremy Stephens is a murderous puncher and that uppercut came from his ankles. Would've KO'd anybody.

It's gonna be sweet though cause then the retards who call Connor the GOAT or say Connor bless will look more like effin retards.

People called Conor goat after his 1st UFC win. You think a loss to the champion in the weight class above after beating who he has beat will change people calling him goat?

There is a difference in fight shape and being in shape. Chad was not in fight shape, don't kid yourself buddy. You make Conor look bad.

Even months after the fight, you guys are still SO desperate to discredit the win aren't you...tell me, what else did you manage to gleam from your inside access to Alpha Male? - if a fighter goes on record and openly states he is 100% ready, then who are you to question that? - I actually think RDA beats Connor, but I'm not blinded by hate like you are.

Even months after the fight, you guys are still SO desperate to discredit the win aren't you...tell me, what else did you manage to gleam from your inside access to Alpha Male? - if a fighter goes on record and openly states he is 100% ready, then who are you to question that? - I actually think RDA beats Connor, but I'm not blinded by hate like you are.

That is not discrediting, I am on record having nothing against Conor McGregor. I just call it how I see it and you're being delusional and than falling back on the "everyone's a hater who doesn't agree with me" shtick.

That is not discrediting, I am on record having nothing against Conor McGregor. I just call it how I see it and you're being delusional and than falling back on the "everyone's a hater who doesn't agree with me" shtick.

Oh please. You make Chad look bad by discrediting his performance by virtue of him being a liar and coming into a fight completely unprepared. You don't speak for his camp, nor do you speak for him. He didn't need to take the fight and he doesn't need fans speaking for him.

Let it go man....let it go.

As for Aldo - you will find that the vast majority gave Connor little chance against him.

Who gives a shit what Chad said prefight? What was he suppose to say, that 2 weeks is not good enough Dana!! Lets postpone the card for 2 months till I am ready!!!? of course not. He was going to make the most money he had ever made. Also at that Aldo vs Connor go big press conference Chad admitted that he only had 2 weeks to get ready and that was not enough. And you are wrong about Aldo vs Connor, most said it was a close fight since Connor is a stand up fighter and so is Aldo. Styles makes fights and most everyone said that Chad and Frankie were the worst matchups for Connor not Aldo

You keep stalking me brother. I also have already told you, I spell his name like it sounds. Connor needs to learn how to spell his name correctly.

Well, it's kind of impossible not to fall into one of your threads given that you keep spamming them all day long.
What you really do is copying what McGregor does. You need attention and you've seen that you can get it by talking big.
How about an instagram profile instead? A few duckface selfies should do the job. Maybe one of those really deep sentences next to them.
Try to spell your name right when you set it up, Mr. Number1CrackSmoker.

giphy.gif

Back