Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

Says the goof who slobbers on a fighters stick. You know what's more pathetic than being a hater? Having no pride for yourself and riding a fighters shaft like he's your daddy.

EDIT: I'll be waiting for your response smallboy.
wow you got me, i have a favourite fighter!

lmao you don't make sense.

What is it that makes people think RDA will dominate Conor?

Conor may be moving up a weight class, but he's still got the reach advantage. The only thing RDA can do is wrestlefuck him.

What is it that makes people think RDA will dominate Conor?

Conor may be moving up a weight class, but he's still got the reach advantage. The only thing RDA can do is wrestlefuck him.
That's the point. Conor has size and reach advantage over FW guys. Now, he has to face people of his size. Still, he'll get his ass kicked

ATsfQ4O.gif

If Conor loses it has more to do with RDA being a beast than LW's being too big for him. Hell, little Frankie Edgar was LW champ.

We already saw what a guy who can't break the top 5 at FW did to RDA.
tumblr_m5f5nflds61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Nice try but you contradict yourself buddy. Let me ask you.....how can your point about RDA getting KO'd in 2008 have any merit when Conor was subbed by Joe Duffy in 2010?? So I guess....."we already saw what a guy who cant break the top 25 at LW do to Conor"

But just to comment on your post, every hear of fighter improving over time?? Using fights from years ago is one of the dumbest arguments fans make and RDA/Stephens is a prime example as RDA beat much better stand up fighters recently and is a very different fighter. Just as I am sure Conor has improved as well.

Nice try but you contradict yourself buddy. Let me ask you.....how can your point about RDA getting KO'd in 2008 have any merit when Conor was subbed by Joe Duffy in 2010?? So I guess....."we already saw what a guy who cant break the top 25 at LW do to Conor"

But just to comment on your post, every hear of fighter improving over time?? Using fights from years ago is one of the dumbest arguments fans make and RDA/Stephens is a prime example as RDA beat much better stand up fighters recently and is a very different fighter. Just as I am sure Conor has improved as well.
That guy was talking about Conors loss to Duffy so I simply pointed out that you can't acknowledge Conors past without acknowleding RDA, FYI you can learn submission defense, you can't learn to have a better chin.

That guy was talking about Conors loss to Duffy so I simply pointed out that you can't acknowledge Conors past without acknowleding RDA, FYI you can learn submission defense, you can't learn to have a better chin.

Its the same thing

Its not a case about having a bad chin with RDA, he's been KO'd once and he's taken some big shots in his 20+ fights after....so his chin is good. To add to that, you can also learn to be a better defensive fighter with head movement, footwork etc....thats what RDA has done, he's become a much better defensive fighter.

wow you got me, i have a favourite fighter!

lmao you don't make sense.

Favourite fighter? Pfft okay. You're inlove with the guy, the way you talk about him around here. Have some respect for yourself.

Back