Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

Thats the thing I did not want you to identify it has sarcasm. I just wanted to read the ridiculous posts Connor fans will make and seeing them state how true it is. You people are the ones who claimed Connor is the GOAT after just 1 fight. I say if we are going to bullshit lets go a bit further and say no one can take that left hand. NO ONE!!!

lol...what do you mean by "you people"

I've never typed GOAT for McGregor.

Your probablem is clumping "Conor fans" all together. But your hype and nuthugging for RDA is different how?

Conor's bigger than RDA, so I'm not so sure he's biting off more than he can chew. He'd get a very rude awakening at 170 though.

If Connor wins I promised to ban myself personally. Thats how sure I am that he is going to lose. I've made a thread about it. You can bump it if Connor wins and ask the mods to ban me.
You've been a member for two fucking months dummy.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

At least put down some actual cash on RDA ffs.

Did you not see what Conor did to the #1 P4P fighter in December?

Its a tough fight for both guys especially to lose. I think Zahabis analysis is pretty much spot on. First two rounds are 50/50. After 2 Dos Anjos chance to win goes all the way up to 80%.

oh yeah definitely! you used to have an aldo AV, wonder where that went.

you couldn't make a fool out of anyone ya goof.

Says the goof who slobbers on a fighters stick. You know what's more pathetic than being a hater? Having no pride for yourself and riding a fighters shaft like he's your daddy.

EDIT: I'll be waiting for your response smallboy.

Last edited:
He'll loose to Porier
He'll loose to Mendes
He'll looe to Aldo

Maybe he is in too deep, or maybe you're a poopyface.

Conor makes people so mad i fucking love it. Bunch of crybabies. :D

Its his cuck fans that upset people more so than anything. I'm not too concerned most of those accounts won't make until the 5th seeing how many of them are already yellows.

Even months after the fight, you guys are still SO desperate to discredit the win aren't you...tell me, what else did you manage to gleam from your inside access to Alpha Male? - if a fighter goes on record and openly states he is 100% ready, then who are you to question that? - I actually think RDA beats Connor, but I'm not blinded by hate like you are.

You realize every fighter will say they are 100% and ready to go no matter what shape they're in right? If he goes out there and admits he isn't in great shape that gives Conors team important information to game plan him, try and tire him out and take him into deep waters. Plus its a confidence thing, you gotta convince yourself you are ready.

Give me a couple examples of MMA fighters taking fights on short notice saying they aren't completely ready for the fight or aren't in great shape and maybe your argument will hold some water.

Give me a couple examples of MMA fighters taking fights on short notice saying they aren't completely ready for the fight or aren't in great shape and maybe your argument will hold some water.
Do they all gas after 1 round and give up in the 2nd because their tank is empty?

This is the gayest thread I've ever seen on sherdog.

dudes are already talking about McGregor fighting for the WW strap.

Back