Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

From over here it seems like you lost a bit of money when you bet on Aldo ...

Didn't bet on Aldo that wasn't a good bet coming off injury and a long layoff. Just won 2 5 fight parlays on the last UFC alone. I definitely don't lose money whenever I bet

Do you think Chad wins a rematch?

He set a pace that would require 17 take downs to win 5 rounds. Absorbing 37 body shots, and another 77 significant non-body shots to get to a decision. Conor's aggression and accuracy force fighters to generate more energy in response. We see this in every fight he is in, it's just that they often get KO'd before they fully fatigue.

I agree that Mendes with a full camp has more gas...I just don't think it changes the outcome. I still think he gasses before Conor (assuming he doesn't get knocked out cold before then) and Conor ends the fight in almost the exact same fashion in the 3rd or 4th.

Nawh McGregor puts his ass down again. Full camp or not.

Didn't bet on Aldo that wasn't a good bet coming off injury and a long layoff. Just won 2 5 fight parlays on the last UFC alone. I definitely don't lose money whenever I bet

Good for you, man.

what the fudge, dude? don't bring me into this.

Sorry bruh
Ah, you're playing the playing dumb on purpose card ... How utterly unexpected...
You're hating all day on McGregor, so it's obvious (and satisfyingly ironic) to mention his name when referring your talking big to get exposure.

It's your third thread in 10 days where you're hating on the guy and yet you're the one to accuse people of stalking and obsessing? We get it, you don't pick McGregor to win.

Btw. It's really not recommended to talk about other people not being smart, when unable to spell correctly. Missing apostrophes, capitalization...
Your making up stuff I've never written, a sign of insecurity. As is calling someone retarded. Oh, and thinking that calling someone gay is an insult. A quick research revealed that the "chinese" guy is actually Korean. And straight.

It's funny how you call other people dumb, when you yourself are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Which is funny, given that you actually are a tool.

christ-pratt-oh-snap-gif.gif

That'll be all.

Okay first you tell me I am playing the dumb and then you go on about how I can't spell or use proper grammar? Which is it? Make your mind already, your contradictions are getting old by now and what stuff am I making up that you never said? The part where you said I was spamming Connor threads every day? Look it up buddy you said that.

Also I know who that Korean dude is, I know who is an actor on the show community. What I told you about him wasn't serious but like a little girl you want to create some drama about it.

My favorite part about your posts is that some how you think by posting gifs you somehow think you've gotten the best of me when all you have done is proven how you love to contradict yourself and are a blatant liar.

all you have done is proven how you love to contradict yourself and are a blatant liar.

Sounds familiar.

I dont see how Connor does not wipe out the 155 division like he did 145

This includes RDA and the inpenatrable Khabib. Prove me wrong with facts and figures only please, thanks.

Just gonna say one more ting, that LEFT HAND, no one can take it, one punch and it's good night Arlene. Its the biggest game changer in MMA at the moment, no doubt and no disputing this fact.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...out-the-155-division-like-he-did-145.3140901/

Sorry bruh

Okay first you tell me I am playing the dumb and then you go on about how I can't spell or use proper grammar? Which is it? Make your mind already, your contradictions are getting old by now and what stuff am I making up that you never said? The part where you said I was spamming Connor threads every day? Look it up buddy you said that.

Also I know who that Korean dude is, I know who is an actor on the show community. What I told you about him wasn't serious but like a little girl you want to create some drama about it.

My favorite part about your posts is that some how you think by posting gifs you somehow think you've gotten the best of me when all you have done is proven how you love to contradict yourself and are a blatant liar.

Easy money ;)

Also Connor is the first one to "talk big" to get attention?

I never said that. You made that up ;) What I said is that you're copying McGregor because it gets you attention.

You're playing dumb because you deliberately misquoted me and then took the stuff you just made up word by word, and made a drama about it, like a little girl.

So where are these contradictions and lies then, my friend?
In the end, you got exposed again.
While we're at contradictions: Here's a big one, from your truly, Mr. Number1StockBroker ;)
I quote from your thread called

I dont see how Connor does not wipe out the 155 division like he did 145

This includes RDA and the inpenatrable Khabib. Prove me wrong with facts and figures only please, thanks.

Just gonna say one more ting, that LEFT HAND, no one can take it, one punch and it's good night Arlene. Its the biggest game changer in MMA at the moment, no doubt and no disputing this fact.

How come your other threads have titles like
Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys?

giphy.gif

You want to lecture me about how to be consistent as well? ;)

Is that an insult or something? You wont even still be posting here once Conor loses

Nah these clowns still will, they will just claim Connor is a "natural FW" who had the guts to take on a LW. Meanwhile the dude is the biggest FW or one of the of the biggest. Dont forget these clowns are the same ones who claim Connor is the GOAT and use the phrase Connor bless.

The thread was mocking Connor fans you twit. Thats when the Mcgreggor fans were talking about how no one can take "Dat Left hand" when clearly Halloway was able to do so. And they even claimed that he can go up to WW and take the belt from Robbie. You FAILED just like that ChickenShitSalad dude has done but please continue to think you've gotten me.

Well....if you type something out and don't identify that it's sarcasm or mockery....how else should people take it? You know, since we can't see facial expressions and all....Poe's law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Back