Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys

The thread was mocking Connor fans you twit. Thats when the Mcgreggor fans were talking about how no one can take "Dat Left hand" when clearly Halloway was able to do so. And they even claimed that he can go up to WW and take the belt from Robbie. You FAILED just like that ChickenShitSalad dude has done but please continue to think you've gotten me.

Oh it's a little late for excuses now.
Starting the name calling again is only making it worse.
It's practically a admission of defeat and a sign that arguing is not your strong suit.

Nah these clowns still will, they will just claim Connor is a "natural FW" who had the guts to take on a LW. Meanwhile the dude is the biggest FW or one of the of the biggest. Dont forget these clowns are the same ones who claim Connor is the GOAT and use the phrase Connor bless.

You certainly know an excuse when you see one, don't you? Given that you're the one using them a lot lately.

If Connor wins I promised to ban myself personally. Thats how sure I am that he is going to lose. I've made a thread about it. You can bump it if Connor wins and ask the mods to ban me.
What is the point of having your account being banned? Just over 600 posts? Shrugs. Wouldn't be surprised if this is one of your ... accounts.

Also, I always wonder why people give a shit about this type of stuff. Not into Conor, however it is entertaining to see him fight. I think he might be in over his head, but making threads about it? On that note, I don't get sherdog, at all, it seems. :)

Easy money ;)

I never said that. You made that up ;) What I said is that you're copying McGregor because it gets you attention.

You're playing dumb because you deliberately misquoted me and then took the stuff you just made up word by word, and made a drama about it, like a little girl.

So where are these contradictions and lies then, my friend?
In the end, you got exposed again.
While we're at contradictions: Here's a big one, from your truly, Mr. Number1StockBroker ;)
I quote from your thread called

I dont see how Connor does not wipe out the 155 division like he did 145

How come your other threads have titles like
Connor Mcgregor is in too deep, he needs to stay at FW and continue playing with the little boys?

giphy.gif

You want to lecture me about how to be consistent as well? ;)

You dont get it do you? Youre too dense, I get it. I never said you said that Connor was the first one to things to get attention BUT you act like he was the first one to do so!!! You get it now????? I hope you do, I am tired of trying to get things through your thick head.

And you want an example of your contradictions? How about this "Well, it's kind of impossible not to fall into one of your threads given that you keep spamming them all day long." You claim I am spamming threads all day long when I make less than 1 thread a day. Tell me how the fuck is that not contradicting yourself? I also am not misquoting you, you actually said this fool, look back at your post and you can see you that. Now you are acting like an old man with dementia.

I also love how you bring that thread as me contradicting myself. When in actuality that thread was mocking Connors fans and their use of "no one can take dat left hand". It was not a serious thread it is just mocking the fools who claim that no one in the UFC can take that left hand when clearly Halloway was already able to do so.

If Connor fans think it is cool to say Connor is the GOAT when he actually is not I think it's only fair to mock them and make it seem like no one can take that left hand when Halloway already was able to do so. See it aint fun to say dumb shit right? Guess now you know how it feels when we hear you idiots Connor fans claim Connor is the GOAT.

You certainly know an excuse when you see one, don't you? Given that you're the one using them a lot lately.

You forgot to throw in a gif that way you can blindly get the blind Connor fans to think you owned me, its so easy to get them to believe it since they are so gullible. Aw man!! next time right?

Well....if you type something out and don't identify that it's sarcasm or mockery....how else should people take it? You know, since we can't see facial expressions and all....Poe's law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Thats the thing I did not want you to identify it has sarcasm. I just wanted to read the ridiculous posts Connor fans will make and seeing them state how true it is. You people are the ones who claimed Connor is the GOAT after just 1 fight. I say if we are going to bullshit lets go a bit further and say no one can take that left hand. NO ONE!!!

If he stayed at FW, he would be called a pussy for fighting smaller guys. The guy is going straight after a monster and instead of giving him credit for moving up in weight and fighting the baddest dude there.. He gets shit on.

Starting the name calling again is only making it worse.
It's practically a admission of defeat and a sign that arguing is not your strong suit.

Okay youre right about name calling, the only thing youve been right about. But answer my previous post where I clearly point out where you contradicted yourself. Also why no more gifs? You know thats the only way you can make it seem like you owned me.

You dont get it do you? Youre too dense, I get it. I never said you said that Connor was the first one to things to get attention BUT you act like he was the first one to do so!!! You get it now????? I hope you do, I am tired of trying to get things through your thick head.

Well, I did already explain why I used McGregor's name.
You're hating all day on McGregor, so it's obvious (and satisfyingly ironic) to mention his name when referring your talking big to get exposure.
It's called irony. It's a hard concept to grasp for some people. I even called the irony for you ...
But I have realized that you in fact like to misinterpret and misquote peoples words.
Get your research straight ;)

And you want an example of your contradictions? How about this "Well, it's kind of impossible not to fall into one of your threads given that you keep spamming them all day long." You claim I am spamming threads all day long when I make less than 1 thread a day. Tell me how the fuck is that not contradicting yourself? I also am not misquoting you, you actually said this fool, look back at your post and you can see you that. Now you are acting like an old man with dementia.

A contradiction is when I say A and then say the opposite of A. Given that I'm just saying A, it can by definition not be a contradiction.
Get your logics straight, man ;)

Well, the same applies again, I already said that
It's your third thread in 10 days where you're hating on the guy and yet you're the one to accuse people of stalking and obsessing? We get it, you don't pick McGregor to win.
Given that your threads tend to stay at page 1 because their obnoxious titles, it's hard to ignore them. That's not counting your other threads.

I also love how you bring that thread as me contradicting myself. When in actuality that thread was mocking Connors fans and their use of "no one can take dat left hand". It was not a serious thread it is just mocking the fools who claim that no one in the UFC can take that left hand when clearly Halloway was already able to do so.

Man, you're make me repeat myself a lot tonight.
I meant that, it's a little late for excuses now ;)

If Connor fans think it is cool to say Connor is the GOAT when he actually is not I think it's only fair to mock them and make it seem like no one can take that left hand when Halloway already was able to do so. See it aint fun to say dumb shit right? Guess now you know how it feels when we hear you idiots Connor fans claim Connor is the GOAT.

Again, I never said that, but it certainly seems that "dumb shit" comes to you pretty easily, really.

You forgot to throw in a gif that way you can blindly get the blind Connor fans to think you owned me, its so easy to get them to believe it since they are so gullible. Aw man!! next time right?
Okay youre right about name calling, the only thing youve been right about. But answer my previous post where I clearly point out where you contradicted yourself. Also why no more gifs? You know thats the only way you can make it seem like you owned me.

Calm your tits, man?
Rgppzm7.gif

It's all in my previous post ;)
And I do like the gifs. They give this whole silly thing a nice touch, don't you think? ;)

Well, I did already explain why I used McGregor's name.

It's called irony. It's a hard concept to grasp for some people. I even called the irony for you ...
But I have realized that you in fact like to misinterpret and misquote peoples words.
Get your research straight ;)

A contradiction is when I say A and then say the opposite of A. Given that I'm just saying A, it can by definition not be a contradiction.
Get your logics straight, man ;)

Well, the same applies again, I already said that

Given that your threads tend to stay at page 1 because their obnoxious titles, it's hard to ignore them. That's not counting your other threads.

Man, you're make me repeat myself a lot tonight.

I meant that, it's a little late for excuses now ;)

Again, I never said that, but it certainly seems that "dumb shit" comes to you pretty easily, really.

You still havent given me an example where I misquoted you. Okay I get how you say its ironic how you think I say things in order to get attention like Connor does but Connor is not the first one to do so.

And the reason why you contradict yourself is cause you claim I am spamming threads all day when in reality I I make less than 1 thread a day. You seem to think you have me all figured out then you should know I make less than a thread a day but claim I spam threads all day. That also makes you a blatant liar and full of crap.

Calm your tits, man?
Rgppzm7.gif

It's all in my previous post ;)
And I do like the gifs. They give this whole silly thing a nice touch, don't you think? ;)

Hey man do your thing. I mean I would do the same thing if RDA fans were as gullible as Connor fans. Gif' clearly show who owned who according to Connor fans.

BTW I had no problem with the other gifs but that gif there is effin gross. Well that lady is.

I can't wait till conor knocks RDA stiff i'll bump this thread when ti happens to shame you.

You still havent given me an example where I misquoted you. Okay I get how you say its ironic how you think I say things in order to get attention like Connor does but Connor is not the first one to do so.

And the reason why you contradict yourself is cause you claim I am spamming threads all day when in reality I I make less than 1 thread a day. You seem to think you have me all figured out then you should know I make less than a thread a day but claim I spam threads all day. That also makes you a blatant liar and full of crap.

I say you like to talk shit like McG, you claim "I make it sound like" McG is the first to talk shit.
That's where you misinterpret and misquote me.

And the contradiction thing, you're making this really hard for me, do you?

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contradiction
In classical logic, a contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility between two or more propositions.
You need at least two propositions for something to be a contradiction.
the only proposition I claim is that you're spamming threads.
Now, there is no universal definition of how high the frequency of doing something must be for it to be called "spamming", so you can't even falsify my claim.
But to give you a hint of what I mean by that:

You've posted > 20 threads in february. Given todays date, you must've posted more than one thread on at least one day.
It's called pidgeonhole principle.
Q.E.D.

I just proved that you lied.

Hey man do your thing. I mean I would do the same thing if RDA fans were as gullible as Connor fans. Gif' clearly show who owned who according to Connor fans.

BTW I had no problem with the other gifs but that gif there is effin gross. Well that lady is.

Not a smart thing to say, though.
The woman is black and a bit adipose.
Either way, you're either fat shaming her, or you're being racist.
Never go full Trump.

Back