• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News CONFIRMED: Ian Garry is OUT of UFC 296; Luque willing to face Holland on short notice

Can't believe people actually think he's pulled out over the online bashing - as if Dana wouldn't be out clowning his ass already if it was anything other than legit medically impossible for him to fight.
I doubt he'd clown a potential future star like this. He usually protects those types at all cost.

He's probably the one who came up with the excuse Lol

I doubt he'd clown a potential future star like this. He usually protects those types at all cost.
Nah if Ian had just turned around and been like 'I'm being trolled - I'm not fighting' Dana would be flaming his ass. Even with Conor with stuff like that he loses his shit and then reels it back in once the steam has stopped rising from his bald head.

I dislike Garry has much as the next guy but he clearly also knows at this point that he is a heel - that cringe video was partly a lame attempt to play up to that.

Welp. Ya wanted attention and you got it. Alot of it. And now you're gunna get even more. Maybe don't try to be the main character when your wife's ex husband lives with you and you took her name. I mean, I don't know what the duck is going on there but I know it's joke worthy so if I were him I'd shut the fuck up.

Nah if Ian had just turned around and been like 'I'm being trolled - I'm not fighting' Dana would be flaming his ass. Even with Conor with stuff like that he loses his shit and then reels it back in once the steam has stopped rising from his bald head.

I dislike Garry has much as the next guy but he clearly also knows at this point that he is a heel - that cringe video was partly a lame attempt to play up to that.

Well Garry wouldn't go to Dana saying it's because he is getting trolled obviously and there would be a cover up for it

It's rare of me to don white armor, but you neckbeards really have become so obsessed with gossiping over this guy that you even build conspiracy theories out of it.

It's like you want to credit your own pathetic obsession with it by creating these elaborate fantasies about it how it impacts the real world.

He's probably just sick, ladies.

If he was planning to pull out atleast do it to where there's enough time to find a replacement. Sucks he waited until press conference day.

That's the second time this year MMA Guru's journalism has damaged the mental well-being a fighter enough to influence the fight itself. These guys are going to have to get their lives right or get thicker skin.

To be fair it looks better in that season. I kinda look like a dork in summer lmao.

Not even a little bit sir.
You can't look like a dork, because you're the French ambassador to the chief ;)

It's rare of me to don white armor, but you neckbeards really have become so obsessed with gossiping over this guy that you even build conspiracy theories out of it.

It's like you want to credit your own pathetic obsession with it by creating these elaborate fantasies about it how it impacts the real world.

He's probably just sick, ladies.
first thing I do when I get an illness is delete all my social media and ask my wife's husband what i should take to feel better

I rumours he was out days ago but thought it was rubbish :(

Shambles.

Whats hilarious is that all of this would had blow out ages ago if the wife came out and said "yeah I want to fuck a young, attractive and potentially rich younger man, sue me fakkits"

that sucks for Luque, dude doesnt get to fight now. and he's always entertaining.

also why are people thinking Garry backed out cause of the trolling? dude got sick, simple as that. i dont like the guy at all but making shit up about him just makes people defend him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back