Comey's not-so-nothingburger nothingburger

Now who sounds like a Hillbot
Did Hillary's emails get exposed and did not Comey implicate Bill Clinton in interfering with the investigation? Yeah? K. Tanx.

Libs know obstruction is not happening. But it's important to keep talking like it is to keep the cloud over trump. Just by repeatedly asking, "did trump obstruct?"...they are achieving their goal. Despite knowing the answer is obviously NO.

Then how come no is up in arms when Comey said that Loretta Lynch told him not to refer as the Hillary Clinton email scandal as an 'investigation'. What about the context then? What about when Obama told Russia that he would have "more flexibility" after the election? Why didn't he get impeached for obvious ties to Russia? Asking someone for 'honest loyalty' is the probably one of the least incendiary statements that the left could have targeted.

You don't even realize that there is plenty of other things to be able to attack Trump about other than some dumb conspiracy with no proof (the budget, healthcare, lack of fulfilling core campaign promises). All you have to go on is feelings. I feel like he is corrupt. You have already passed a sentence and you are looking back for the evidence. You have fallen into the trap that every conspiracy lunatic falls in.

It's exactly analogous to if Hillary won, and the republican party accused her of being a witch. Then it suddenly comes out that Hillary has a broom in her office. Republicans demand she be impeached because she is obviously a witch since she has a broom in her office.

That is how ridiculous you look. Maybe try focusing your efforts on winning in 2020 and getting back support from the working class, because if your platform for 2020 is that Trump isn't the rightful president, you will find yourselves losing even harder in 2020.

Damn a "but Hillary" and a "but Obama" all in one post. Stepping up the game.

Did Hillary's emails get exposed and did not Comey implicate Bill Clinton in interfering with the investigation? Yeah? K. Tanx.

Earlier in the thread it seemed like you didn't even know who Comey was so I question how much you keep up with any of this.

Libs know obstruction is not happening. But it's important to keep talking like it is to keep the cloud over trump. Just by repeatedly asking, "did trump obstruct?"...they are achieving their goal. Despite knowing the answer is obviously NO.

How is there any question about him obstructing justice? He asked the FBI to stop investigating his crony and then fired him when he didn't (and said himself that that was the reason).

some of the most juicy questions he answered with: " i cant answer that right now."

It was very interesting that he gave a different reason for Sessions' recusal than Sessions himself did. Alluded to finding info that would require him to recuse, while Sessions said it was because he was part of the campaign. Also, one of the big talking points from the GOP was that Trump is not being investigated, but Comey clearly stated that he didn't want to announce that publicly because he'd then have to announce publicly when the investigation did get around to Trump.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread it seemed like you didn't even know who Comey was so I question how much you keep up with any of this.
Question my knowledge all you may. The answer you come up with will be irrelevant.

I saw a lot of posts today from Trump defenders that read like a sigh of relief, acting like Comey's testimony wasn't that damning after all. But I'm not sure that's too close to what actually played out. Comey stopped short of saying Trump deliberately obstructed justice, but he was never in a position to make that call. What Comey said was essential what we already knew happened. (Oh, yeah, I remember when a bunch of Trumpsters were like show me the evidence! about the Memo).

Anyways, the real surprise was how personal Comey was. I've always thought he was a straight shooter, and in my eyes, he basically ripped Trump apart. Check out this sample video. It looks pretty damning to me. And does NOT take Obstruction off the table.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/po...sion=vhs-heading&module=vhs&region=title-area
President Trump could not have extracted Justice. He could have fired anytime he wanted to it is his constitutional right. He can also order the FBI to stop any investigation because they are part of the executive branch which he heads. You snowflakes are getting crazier and crazier.

What I got in response was a bunch of " Libtards are Libtards!!!!!"

President Trump could not have extracted Justice. He could have fired anytime he wanted to it is his constitutional right. He can also order the FBI to stop any investigation because they are part of the executive branch which he heads. You snowflakes are getting crazier and crazier.

Legal experts disagree.

But I'm not even contending anything about obstruction, y'all just responded that way because you're in the game playing your hearts out.

Libs these days are all just a bunch of Don Lemon-like hacks

How is there any question about him obstructing justice? He asked the FBI to stop investigating his crony and then fired him when he didn't (and said himself that that was the reason).

It was very interesting that he gave a different reason for Sessions' recusal than Sessions himself did. Alluded to finding info that would require him to recuse, while Sessions said it was because he was part of the campaign. Also, one of the big talking points from the GOP was that Trump is not being investigated, but Comey clearly stated that he didn't want to announce that publicly because he'd then have to announce publicly when the investigation did get around to Trump.

There's no obstruction and no collusion. It's over. The best you dildos can hope for now is that someone said they ate a ham sandwich under oath and it turns out it was turkey. Then you'll scream perjury.

Legal experts disagree.

But I'm not even contending anything about obstruction, y'all just responded that way because you're in the game playing your hearts out.

Comey literally said that. I'll take the opinion of the former head of the FBI over """""experts"""""

There's no obstruction and no collusion. It's over. The best you dildos can hope for now is that someone said they ate a ham sandwich under oath and it turns out it was turkey. Then you'll scream perjury.

Notice how my post mentions the relevant facts of the situation, and yours is just an assertion that what happened didn't happen and a personal attack? I noticed.

Trump isn't going anywhere, Comey just made himself look like a fool, and the tears on here are delicious. You guys haven't gotten one thing right since this election started.

It's highly entertaining watching some of you fall for the same fake news over and over again.

Just rewatched the testimony with sound off to avoid any biased commentary

It's still literally nothing

Notice how my post mentions the relevant facts of the situation, and yours is just an assertion that what happened didn't happen and a personal attack? I noticed.
you are one of the better trolls, but you're all the way out on that limb and just keep sawing. the facts are comey said trump isn't under investigation and never was. flynn wasn't under investigation for russia. there is nothing left. now they will pull a clinton and go back looking for anyone who misspoke and go for perjury, hence the 3 meetings not 2 meetings bullshit. your fantasy is dead. even chris matthews says it. it's over. you lost whatever point/argument you are trying to make. saying but is it true repeatedly is very glenn beck of you, i mean you're just asking questions right?

Yea guys, its all over and now he can get to the important job of effective governing. LOL. GTFOH.

I saw a lot of posts today from Trump defenders that read like a sigh of relief, acting like Comey's testimony wasn't that damning after all. But I'm not sure that's too close to what actually played out. Comey stopped short of saying Trump deliberately obstructed justice, but he was never in a position to make that call. What Comey said was essential what we already knew happened. (Oh, yeah, I remember when a bunch of Trumpsters were like show me the evidence! about the Memo).

Anyways, the real surprise was how personal Comey was. I've always thought he was a straight shooter, and in my eyes, he basically ripped Trump apart. Check out this sample video. It looks pretty damning to me. And does NOT take Obstruction off the table.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/po...sion=vhs-heading&module=vhs&region=title-area

Comey confirmed to the world that he's just a scared little liar.

extreme desperation leads to extreme rationalization

that's how this is happening

Back