Social Comedian rejected due to cultural appropriation

Inevitable.
Sounds like a nasty name for a nasty virus that eats neurons.

How does one get inflicted this dreaded sickness?

Is it werd-born?

Sounds like a nasty name for a nasty virus that eats neurons.

How does one get inflicted this dreaded sickness?

Is it werd-born?
It was insensitive of you to use "dreaded" itt. Clearly a microagression.

Also that is a weird question.

It was insensitive of you to use "dreaded" itt. Clearly a microagression.

Also that is a weird question.
One mangs microaggression is another's warning.

When you understand the matrix/Nexus it won't seem so weird. I am touching places inside of your skull right now with these words.

Also: Toughen up Sally or get a helmet.

Haven't you heard?

Call me when a black or asian person gets called out for dying their hair blond

rang, rang
th

click

@Fawlty, you haven't heard.

Come and read the Emerald Tablets with me. Oh, Lord knows, you could use some time in far away lands.

Lol ruining lives is not saying no to a random comedian. Ruining lives is firing a teacher mid year because she got pregnant and wasn't married. Religious grounds discrimination is much worse and wide spread than SJW cultural appropriation crying

That sounds like a teacher who ruined her own life.

"Some of the earliest depictions of dreadlocks date back as far as 3600 years to the Minoan Civilization, one of Europe's earliest civilizations, centred in Crete (now part of Greece).[3] Frescoes discovered on the Aegean island of Thera (modern Santorini, Greece) depict individuals with braided hair styled in long dreadlocks.[4][3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks

Sounds like our earliest findings of "dreadlocks" being depicted in art or writings, are from around Greece, India and Egypt.

Who is funding these radical groups that moderate events?
That'a a good question. Was the venue and people who run it always SJW's or did they infiltrate and start to bullly their groupthink onto everyone else? Because this level or retardation is just Onion level.

That'a a good question. Was the venue and people who run it always SJW's or did they infiltrate and start to bullly their groupthink onto everyone else? Because this level or retardation is just Onion level.
Somehow I'm thinking it gets sucked out of the taxpayers because it always does.

Really absurd , and just plain unfair .

Back