Social Comedian rejected due to cultural appropriation

I don't agree with this approach and their teachings, but it's a private Christian school.

the guy in the TS is being discriminated against simply because he's white. it's bull shit.
It's a private club. Should you be mad if an alt right club didnt allow a muslim comedian to do a run?

So no white comedians are allowed at that club?

no, he was not allowed to perform because of his fucking hair..

how do they not know this guy maybe grew up in Jamaica, or maybe he really respects the culture?

why/how do you guys defend $hit like this.

It's a private club. Should you be mad if an alt right club didnt allow a muslim comedian to do a run?

I wouldn't be cool with that either.

let's get one thing straight, treating someone differently because of their race/culture/religion is fu*ked up and wrong.

For year I have been saying, $hit like is going to spawn more and more white nationalist and/or supremacist groups.

you cannot constantly vilify a race, or tell them their bad simply due to their race, or tell them they can't wear something, dress in a fashion because of their race and not expect a reaction, a push back so to speak.

we are going to see many more demonstrations that Charlestown...and leftists...especially you White Progressive ethnomasochists...you made this happen.
That's the objective if you ask me. It cant be an accident or a coincidence. It just cant

I wouldn't be cool with that either.

let's get one thing straight, treating someone differently because of their race/culture/religion is fu*ked up and wrong.
Religious groups do this openly on a daily basis and nobody at national post cares. This is a private club why are righties triggered but have no problems with discrimination against gays

how do they not know this guy maybe grew up in Jamaica, or maybe he really respects the culture?

Vikings, celts and ancient Greeks had dreads as well. Huge in Viking and Celtic culture specifically.

Cause I don't care about some random guy being banned from a private club for whatever reason. Unless he's a Rastafarian it's cultural appropriation....in fact it's cultural appropriation when blacks do it too, like the Great Snoop Lion!

Religious groups do this openly on a daily basis and nobody at national post cares. This is a private club why are righties triggered but have no problems with discrimination against gays
Nobody here is triggered but you. Everyone is just laughing at a place called the snowflake doing silly sjw stuff

Nobody here is triggered but you. Everyone is just laughing at a place called the snowflake doing silly sjw stuff
Literally the first response is a guy triggered calling them leftist scum lol. The fact national post made an article out of it to fan their base is further proof because triggered = clicks theres literally no other reason for the article

1. Both forms of discrimination is bad and unacceptable.
2. Religion is antiquated, dangerous and primitive. There is a separation of church and state for a reason.
3. The alt left growing trend is also ideologically dangerous. This thread is about this issue.

Hmmm...

I'm quite sure various tribes throughout ancient Europe rocked dreads from time to time though.

But more importantly, why would you put an ice cube on a hamburger when cooking it? I've been hearing a lot about that lately.

I still don't understand this. What's the issue? Who has his hair offended?

This dreadlocks shit is retarded. It doesn't belong to black people. They were almost certainly around in the Bronze Age throughout the entire fucking Mediterranean. They were definitely around in both ancient Greece and Egypt.

And aside from all of that, which specific dreaded-up culture are blacks identifying with to the exclusion of others? The Giza fucking Plateau? Or is it the Minoan bronze workers? Surely it isn't the they-soon-come-lately Rastas who probably cribbed it off the Ethiopians who got it from God-knows-where.

White boy dreads and black boy dreads both go back into the darkness of history. Fuck outta here with this shit.

This dreadlocks shit is retarded. It doesn't belong to black people. They were almost certainly around in the Bronze Age throughout the entire fucking Mediterranean. They were definitely around in both ancient Greece and Egypt.

And aside from all of that, which specific dreaded-up culture are blacks identifying with to the exclusion of others? The Giza fucking Plateau? Or is it the Minoan bronze workers? Surely it isn't the they-soon-come-lately Rastas who probably cribbed it off the Ethiopians who got it from God-knows-where.

White boy dreads and black boy dreads both go back into the darkness of history. Fuck outta here with this shit.
What is cultural appropriation? asking for a friend.

Back