Social Comedian rejected due to cultural appropriation

lol

It's not too strange to me, because if you read my exchange with @JonesBones you see how these people can end up undermining the good faith behind affirmative action or other forms of social justice and turn it into a racial pissing contest and oppression pageant. And it's also the icky face of postmodernism. The cultural appropriation movement is deeply flawed and is hurting progress.
I read your exchanges and see your point.

Your convo tickled my wtf bone because you're one of the posters used as an example of the loony left, yet here you are speaking out against their lunacy. I've also seen you mentioned as being pro open borders contrary to your stance on that bit of nuttery. I'm pretty sure you now qualify as some sort of eeevil "ist". :D

Just wanted to point out the inconsistencies we see here due to the team sports nature of politics. Carry on.

"It adds that wearing dreadlocks is “a privilege” for a white person, whereas a black person with the same hair “is going to find himself refused access to job opportunities or spaces (apartments, schools, parties, sports competitions, etc.)”

{<jordan}

All those gainfully employed white dudes with dreds have it so good..shit like this is moronic and racist and needs to be called out.

I can see how that would be very frustrating.

Just look at the spokes person for this group. The UQAM professor specializing in black history. What a smug f@@@@@. Talk about being punchable.

MG_4063.jpeg

He is literally injecting racism into this. It is like reverse racism. The statement, "wearing dreadlocks is “a privilege” for a white person, whereas a black person with the same hair “is going to find himself refused access to job opportunities or spaces (apartments, schools, parties, sports competitions, etc.)”"

That completely false. This guy would not get any favors over a black person with dreads. He would be looked down as a dirty hippie, who smokes weed and is likely a terrible employee. Which is exactly true, as the picture of him is with a marijuana flag behind him and not having a real job (aspiring stand up comic).

It is just his point of view (because he is racist) that this white person would have the advantages, because subconsciously, he looks down on black people. This white guy is a dirty hippie, and would be treated as such. In America anyways, I dunno about Canada. But people don't want to be associated with these free loading people who usually smell of body odor and weed, and usually terrible employees or patrons who do not tip well.

edit: @LogicalInsanity Dunno if tagging you in an edit works, but just look at this guy who made the statements. When I first read the article, I knew it had to be someone like this, but to respond to @Rematch I had to google his pic, just to show him who is speaking on his and his culture's behalf.

The tagging didnt work, but thanks for posting this.

I knew immediately the race and type of character of the person behind this incident.

White progressive ethnomasochists are the absolute fucking worst.

These leftists have this "savior complex" and feel the need to rescue POCs (excluding Asians, cuz we dont count) , like they're retarded or cant help themselves.

WPEM are some of the most racist people you'll meet.

Back