Social Comedian rejected due to cultural appropriation

Already a thread on this, but I just want to first to post in here and state that shit like this is why I hate leftist scum.

Snowflake Comedy Club. Fuckin seriously?

{<jordan}

Who cares, in other news Pence's wife works at a school that bans gay teachers and students

if true, that's disgusting.

link please.

It's true. It's called a religious christian school teaching christian values and abiding by said values.

Jewish schools and Muslim schools do the same. Calm down lol Francis

Yeah francis. You should be more worried about the alt left telling us what to think and ruining people's lives because of bullshit cultural appropriation.

It's true. It's called a religious christian school teaching christian values and abiding by said values.

Jewish schools and Muslim schools do the same. Calm down lol Francis

th

Yeah francis. You should be more worried about the alt left telling us what to think and ruining people's lives because of bullshit cultural appropriation.
Lol ruining lives is not saying no to a random comedian. Ruining lives is firing a teacher mid year because she got pregnant and wasn't married. Religious grounds discrimination is much worse and wide spread than SJW cultural appropriation crying

I don't agree with this approach and their teachings, but it's a private Christian school.

the guy in the TS is being discriminated against simply because he's white. it's bull shit.
So no white comedians are allowed at that club?

Lol ruining lives is not saying no to a random comedian. Ruining lives is firing a teacher mid year because she got pregnant and wasn't married. Religious grounds discrimination is much worse and wide spread than SJW cultural appropriation crying
Which denomination hurt you d2 waterboy?

For year I have been saying, $hit like is going to spawn more and more white nationalist and/or supremacist groups.

you cannot constantly vilify a race, or tell them their bad simply due to their race, or tell them they can't wear something, dress in a fashion because of their race and not expect a reaction, a push back so to speak.

we are going to see many more demonstrations that Charlestown...and leftists...especially you White Progressive ethnomasochists...you made this happen.

Back