Colton smith "this is easy"

He was in the military? Wow, you'd never know.

Edit: Kidding

He should take direction from Brian Stann. Less is more.

I can't believe how many people misinterpreted what he said, it's really not too difficult to understand that he's saying it's easy in comparison to fighting in a war not that his opponent was easy. Even if he lost he would still think it's easy in comparison.

Exactly. Everyone is acting like I think fighting is harder. Im just saying he fucking says that line like everyone he speaks.

That's not what the op was about or how you labeled this thread.

Does anybody know if Colton was in heavy combat or not? I mean, I get what he's saying, but if he's never been in actual combat it seems wrong for him to constantly say that.

He was saying compared to the military this is easy, what they do is hard...did you even listen to a quarter of the interview?

So caulky.

8noeb.gif

ITT: Idiots looking for reasons to bitch and inserting faux-intellectual positioning on a blatantly obvious quote with clearly defined intentions and purpose.

He wasn't saying that the fight was easy, he was clearly talking about MMA in general, compared to putting your life at risk overseas in the middle east.
There was nothing said that could logically be construed as disrespectful to Ricci.

Exactly. He even said something along the lines of "what we do here is easy." Not "this fight was easy," or "that was easy."

Yeah it's changed then. State tuition is paid directly to the school. You receive BAH as an E-5 with a dependent. Rate varies by zip code of academic institution. It's for 36 months, and available for 15 years after your term is up. That's the basics of the post 9/11 GI bill. Like anything involving the gubment, there's many other rules,exceptions etc.

thanks for the info. I'm going to do some investigating because I'm wondering if I might be entitled to some more education benefits. We got 800/month paid directly to us and it was only good for 5 years after we got out, I believe. With any luck, they decided to allow older vets to get some more benefits also.

thanks for the info. I'm going to do some investigating because I'm wondering if I might be entitled to some more education benefits. We got 800/month paid directly to us and it was only good for 5 years after we got out, I believe. With any luck, they decided to allow older vets to get some more benefits also.

I'd recommend going to a local college and talking to VA rep. Have your DD214, should be relatively easy...... and by relatively, well you know.

Everything seems easy after you have been in a war zone. He is an Army Ranger! Unless you have been shot at you can't relate!

Did you know that Colton wants to break his opponent's will like Randy Couture? Mike Goldberg said it once or twice.

Im not a military nor intend to be.

I find it to be one of the hardest and most admirable kind of work out there.

That said, i dont run around telling people what amazing wonders i might be doing.

True recognition has to be naturally seen,no need to point it out to others.

I can't believe how many people misinterpreted what he said, it's really not too difficult to understand that he's saying it's easy in comparison to fighting in a war not that his opponent was easy. Even if he lost he would still think it's easy in comparison.

He was saying compared to the military this is easy, what they do is hard...did you even listen to a quarter of the interview?

If+you+don+t+get+the+joke+don+t+bitch+about+it+_505f8fea3dd6787dd538498aad02c15c.png

Back