Colton smith "this is easy"

Surprised anyone from this season is beaking. A whole season and one good fight? Wow...this one was the worst one imo. They shoulda just gave us smashes.

Getting knocked out is still easier than walking around worried about road side bombs and suicide bombers and being sniped from 1000 metres away.

Which is what a small percentage of marines do. How much combat did Coltan see?

I'd recommend going to a local college and talking to VA rep. Have your DD214, should be relatively easy...... and by relatively, well you know.

I know exactly how that works with the VA. I went and tried to get a partial disability for something that happened. I even spent 2 days in the hospital hooked up to all kinds of machines. Don't you know the VA told me none of it was in my record.

I know exactly how that works with the VA. I went and tried to get a partial disability for something that happened. I even spent 2 days in the hospital hooked up to all kinds of machines. Don't you know the VA told me none of it was in my record.

Sorry man, I know very little about medical claims. The info/support is out there.... finding it though.

i too feel it is easy to engage in a 15 minute snuggle fest.

couple dynamic fighters on the show this season... and the wet blanket wins. fuckin right on. :(

Sorry man, I know very little about medical claims. The info/support is out there.... finding it though.

have worked with the local county reps who are supposed to be helping people out because they are employed by the county and not the VA. The problem is the 2 people we have for our county don't seem to really care about helping people out as much as getting them in and out, pretty much doing the minimum. I've pretty much given up. It's just part of the BS that pisses me off about the way this country treats its veterans.

He looks like a young Buck Adams.

8-320x240.jpg

timthumb.php

goonies-musical.jpg

Isn't he a full time martial arts trainer at Fort Hood?

We should ask Brandon Wolff. He was a Navy SEAL and also was the guy who got kneed to near death by Ben Saunders.

i don't do that, because i am not jesus, i did not win the iraq war, i did not catch saddam, i did not invent a cure for aids, cancer, the flu etc, and i did not solve the international financial crisis. neither did colton, so he might as well stfu and leave us alone about his life's ultra-deep insights.

It's not about difficulty as much as it is about perspective. Sports, for the most part, are an inconsequential aspect in the context of a lifetime.

With how often people seem to forget that nowadays, I don't care if this kid says it after every fight for his entire career.

I do understand that people would prefer to keep the heavy stuff out of their entertainment though, and I mean that in the least offensive way possible. I'm sure a lot of people out there are doing great things and watching fights to relax, so that kind of redundant preaching could get annoying for them. But I doubt that's a large category.

You fucjers are ignorant. He meant fighting for money is easier that putting your life on the line, and there always being a chance that you or your friends will be blown up or shot. How could you not understand that?

I can't wait for him to fight a contender and get knocked out and hopefully the first thing that person says in his post fight interview is "this is so easy" .

Wait, what? You think getting shot at is easier then taking hits from fists and kicks? I agree that it's a shit move but if you believe the cage being more dangerous than a battlefield, then you've gone full Rtard.

He is a ranger and I get what he is saying but I think its a little disrespectful to other mma fighters

IM military and i dont like Colton for that reason. hes disrespectful. He doesnt portray a respectable military man like Brian Stann does.
I especially hated when he was on TUF and his first fight he faked a round opening high five and used it to sucker punch his opponent. That was dirty and I thought this guy isnt military, hes a douche..
I understand what he means that its easy compared to deploying and being away from loved ones and putting yourself in danger every day. its stressful. Hes making him self out to be a badguy and doesnt even mean to.. lol

Was Colton Smith in the military?

The military is easy

Shooting at civilians with guns and what not with remote control drones

Sherdog is tough, were on here all day defending our fan girlism and crying about trash talk that fighters talk on our favs

Imagine you just got beat and next thing you know you hear your opponent blabbing on about how easy it was on the mic.

Failed argument. This is Sherdog. We are all undefeated.

I don't think this kids gonna cut it. We'll see though, I just don't think he knows how to 'play the game' and deal with all his new commitments.

Well maybe they should leave then

I am scratching my head at those questioning his combat experience. He is a Ranger with multiple deployments under his belt. What do you think?

You fucjers are ignorant. He meant fighting for money is easier that putting your life on the line, and there always being a chance that you or your friends will be blown up or shot. How could you not understand that?

sd_logo.gif

i don't like Smith and we'll see in his next fight. i'm sure they throw him into the deep end after the blanket performance. however, he seriously dominated all those guys in the house (blah blah they suck - still fighters) - and then dominated in the finale. and looked really really effective.

unless it is big john standing them up every minute or if/when he catches a knee to the head, he's impressive in a non-GSP way with his wrestling. i don't like it but it is really impressive so far.

Back