Colby striking is very good

I think that Colby is far more relentless standing than khabib is.

As a fighter I would be far more fearful and cautious of a Khabib pressure than I would Colby's Khabib actually as power not the most precision puncher but something I would have to look out for, Colby offers no striking fear his pressure is solely to get that TD as is Khabib's but he brings vice like strength when he has you caged or canvassed you rarely get back up, Colby they always get back up because he as no strength and he's forced to go into cardio Colby to try and tucker out his opponent out to a point fighting/wrestling decision.

Lol dude he took like 300 punches. What kinda sparring do you do? Lmaoo

Don't say much for Colby then does it deliver like 300 punches and couldn't even cause a black eye..? I've thrown a single punch and caused a black eye in sparring, so I do real sparring friend...

Don't say much for Colby then does it deliver like 300 punches and couldn't even cause a black eye..? I've thrown a single punch and caused a black eye in sparring, so I do real sparring friend...
A black eye isn't the mark of how much damage is done. But bruising, swelling and aberrations all over your face is usually a good mark of being damaged. If your gym let's people spar until that's what their face looks like, your gym isn't very responsible. Keep doin your thing though bro

A black eye isn't the mark of how much damage is done. But bruising, swelling and aberrations all over your face is usually a good mark of being damaged. If your gym let's people spar until that's what their face looks like, your gym isn't very responsible. Keep doin your thing though bro

Buddy in sparring I expect all ^^^ those things depending on hard you going and popping each other, in a real deal fight gone 5rds and according to you 300 punches thrown and most you can do is mild facial abrasions I would rank Colby's striking at pom pom level fury. This is how you mess someone up in a fight friend ↓↓↓

GiganticSandyLamprey-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Buddy in sparring I expect all ^^^ those things depending on hard you going and popping each other, in a real deal fight gone 5rds and according to you 300 punches thrown and most you can do is mild facial abrasions I would Colby's striking is pom pom level fury. This is how you mess someone up in a fight friend ↓↓↓

GiganticSandyLamprey-size_restricted.gif
You spar too hard my dude. I guess it depends what your goal is like you said

I see no saltiness in any of those posts. Just facts and observations...

You seem salty by quoting all of us.

Nothing but facts in my post. Colby has more haters than almost any other fighter. Your posts are evidence of that.
Colby stood with Robbie all day and was fine, even when Robbie was fresh.

Facts is facts, hes an average striker, beating robbie is as relevant as beating fedor nowadays

Sherdog before the fight: Robbies gonna ko this poser!
Sherdog after: Robbies over the hill anyways Colby still sucks.

It was the same exact thing before/after the rda fight.

That’s basically the theory the eight Colby fans used to accuse Usman of using EPO. Completely ignoring the fact that Colby himself has good cardio.
Colby looks like a khabib sized LW, Usman looks like a MW. Big difference in physique. Also Usman got tired in his earlier fights, Colby has always had insane cardio and pace.

Nothing but facts in my post. Colby has more haters than almost any other fighter. Your posts are evidence of that.
Colby stood with Robbie all day and was fine, even when Robbie was fresh.
<24>

Just cause someone posts something you don't agree with, doesn't make them a hater.

The fact you can't accept that people have different opinions makes you a salty Colby whiteknight.

As a fighter I would be far more fearful and cautious of a Khabib pressure than I would Colby's Khabib actually as power not the most precision puncher but something I would have to look out for, Colby offers no striking fear his pressure is solely to get that TD as is Khabib's but he brings vice like strength when he has you caged or canvassed you rarely get back up, Colby they always get back up because he as no strength and he's forced to go into cardio Colby to try and tucker out his opponent out to a point fighting/wrestling decision.
Colby is fighting much larger opponents than Khabib is, while probably being the same size as Khabib inside the cage.

You just posted a screenshot that proves you wrong? I haven’t seen that fight, just going off the numbers there

I was talking about the distance strikes, not the strikes when Colby was holding RDA against the cage.

His striking is complete shit. Remove the threat of the takedown and send him over to Glory if he's such a striking talent. He has great cardio and he knows how to stay active, be it striking or grappling. He can't finish using either discipline. He's a decision machine tailor-made for MMA scoring.

I think its serviceable and effective for his style but I wouldn't call it "very good".

He is great at constantly touching you while pressuring and forcing TDs though.

hes a more accurate elias theodoreu on coke...so in other words hes a point fighter with zero KO power. He couldn't knock out Nunes with his pillow fists

Back