COLBY, next opponent?

Chiessa lets see who is the man at wrestling oh wait cancel that this is the ufc

Who is Scott? I thought Tyron was fighting Leon Edwards in London?

Colby is basically irrelevant at this point. He was broken by Usman and I think Colby already sold his soul to get as far as he did. Now people know if you nullify Colby's wrestling and make him fight he will break. Attack Colby with wrestling and work for a stalemate there and then win in the other facets of MMA that Colby completely lacks.

Usman might be the only guy at WW that can nullify Colby's wrestling though.

I don't see Colby ever winning a rematch but there arent many or any others in the division who can beat him.

I don't see Colby ever winning a rematch but there arent many or any others in the division who can beat him.
Marty is Colby, but 10-15lbs bigger which equals more power

Nate Diaz would be a fun matchup

WONDERBOY. My boy Thompson will style on colby for 25 minutes. Then he'll knock out Usman, or Masvidal, whoever wins.

WAR WB.

I disagree. I think if RDA had attacked with wrestling and not defended and tried to strike when he could he would have won easily. It was the 4th round iircc that RDA took over but he was already too tired from the first 3. Had he started that way out of the gate it would be easily RDA.

Who is Scott? I thought Tyron was fighting Leon Edwards in London?

Colby is basically irrelevant at this point. He was broken by Usman and I think Colby already sold his soul to get as far as he did. Now people know if you nullify Colby's wrestling and make him fight he will break. Attack Colby with wrestling and work for a stalemate there and then win in the other facets of MMA that Colby completely lacks.
How could u be so wrong?

And even if u were correct, who has the endurance to be able to do that? Very few who even have the chance

If its Wonderboy then he is losing that fight. Dont see him beating Wonderboy. Would love to see it and have Colby lose his 2nd fight and then blame it on Dana and how he gives him bad matchups.

Chiessa lets see who is the man at wrestling oh wait cancel that this is the ufc

I like this matchup a lot.

Would like to see Covington work off his back.

But skeptical Covington would agree.

Back