COLBY, next opponent?

u find him doing it what? u had a likkle lapse there it seems
Yeah I did. I find it funny that he accuses Usman of using EPO when he seems to be the most likely user next to TJ. He seems to have cardio that is not comparable to anyone else yet has no power, submissions or anything else to win fights. Cardio is the only weapon he has and it is so far ahead of anyone else so I would question how he does it?

Yeah I did. I find it funny that he accuses Usman of using EPO when he seems to be the most likely user next to TJ. He seems to have cardio that is not comparable to anyone else yet has no power, submissions or anything else to win fights. Cardio is the only weapon he has and it is so far ahead of anyone else so I would question how he does it?
Go to Cameron Hanes instagram page. They do a lot of mountain running together. He shows how Colby trained his cardio too. Basically just keep on grinding nonstop.
I think Dan Lambert once said that Colby has a third lung (attributing to his cardio) when he just started to join ATT (so genetic/gift is probably one of the factor too).

All the girls that Colby hired is just for show, he mostly spend his time training, less afterparty life imo.

Sure. I think that Colby would have great TDD if he ever considered his opponent's wrestling a proper threat. I think the reason that RDA had so much success in the 4th is because it was unexpected, and that's probably why he couldn't repeat it effectively in the 5th. If someone tried a strategy of offensive wrestling against Colby from round one, he'd probably adjust and nullify the strategy from round two onwards. Also try wrestling someone for 5 rounds, it's tiring as hell. I don't think there'd be many people that could do an offensive heavy wrestling strat against Colby for 5 rounds. With how active he'd be from the bottom, they probably couldn't maintain that pace.

This goes without saying that the arrogance it would take to assume you came up with a strategy in five minutes from your armchair that 12 separate professional fighting camps couldn't is astronomical.
1. What make you think Colby has a bottom game (No Gay Jokes)? I have never seen any evidence of this.
2. If it is so tiring to attack with wrestling why is it that Colby doesn't tire out?
3. If a fighter attacked Colby with TDs from the start don't you think part of his adjustment would be having to fear the threat of a TD which would open up the other facets of MMA where he is much weaker than his opponents?
4. Why do you have to resort to name calling? This is an MMA forum. Discussing how a fighter could be beaten and what strategies may or may not work is a breath of fresh air IMO. Or would it be more fun to talk about how many PPVs Conor sells or what the latest troll job Colby pulled. Maybe with Jon Jones fighting soon we could discuss Pico grams and salty Olympic Sized swimming pools.

Go to Cameron Hanes instagram page. They do a lot of mountain running together. He shows how Colby trained his cardio too. Basically just keep on grinding nonstop.
I think Dan Lambert once said that Colby has a third lung (attributing to his cardio) when he just started to join ATT (so genetic/gift is probably one of the factor too).

All the girls that Colby hired is just for show, he mostly spend his time training, less afterparty life imo.
So what gives him the right to accuse someone of using EPO for having comparable cardio to him? Is it not likely that Usman could be genetically gifted as well?

Who do you think his next fight announcement will be?

If Masvidal vs Usman is official, we know Woodley vs Scott is a done deal, he's already beaten Maia recently, pretty much just leaves Thompson and Chiesa?

Depending on what happens with the Woodley/Edwards fight Woodley would be the fight to make until then I see no problem with Thompson or Chiesa...

So what gives him the right to accuse someone of using EPO for having comparable cardio to him? Is it not likely that Usman could be genetically gifted as well?
I think Usman is just genetically gifted too (cardio, able to keep up with Colby's pace + power). (Assuming that he's all clean/natty).

I think Colby is still claiming that heel role, and he did keep saying all offensive/controversial shit, maybe he is pursuing a possibility for a rematch with Usman.
He always tries to keep his name relevant I guess.

1. What make you think Colby has a bottom game (No Gay Jokes)? I have never seen any evidence of this.
2. If it is so tiring to attack with wrestling why is it that Colby doesn't tire out?
3. If a fighter attacked Colby with TDs from the start don't you think part of his adjustment would be having to fear the threat of a TD which would open up the other facets of MMA where he is much weaker than his opponents?
4. Why do you have to resort to name calling? This is an MMA forum. Discussing how a fighter could be beaten and what strategies may or may not work is a breath of fresh air IMO. Or would it be more fun to talk about how many PPVs Conor sells or what the latest troll job Colby pulled. Maybe with Jon Jones fighting soon we could discuss Pico grams and salty Olympic Sized swimming pools.

1. His wrestling credentials. Also look at the rda fight. When he was on the bottom he wasn't passive. He was very active scrambling, trying to get up etc.
2. Because he has absurdly good cardio? It's one of his biggest strengths.
3. To a degree definitely, but I think he'd probably go heavier with his own wrestling/clinch game to negate theirs and tire them out.
4. Because when you talk from a position where you feel you've gotta better handle on fight strategy than a multiple of different world class camps, you're talking from the top of mount stupid (Google it). You deserve to be called out on it.

Who do you think his next fight announcement will be?

If Masvidal vs Usman is official, we know Woodley vs Scott is a done deal, he's already beaten Maia recently, pretty much just leaves Thompson and Chiesa?
Islam Mackachev

1. His wrestling credentials. Also look at the rda fight. When he was on the bottom he wasn't passive. He was very active scrambling, trying to get up etc.
2. Because he has absurdly good cardio? It's one of his biggest strengths.
3. To a degree definitely, but I think he'd probably go heavier with his own wrestling/clinch game to negate theirs and tire them out.
4. Because when you talk from a position where you feel you've gotta better handle on fight strategy than a multiple of different world class camps, you're talking from the top of mount stupid (Google it). You deserve to be called out on it.
1-3 is fair enough you are welcome to your opinion.
#4. I would be curious to see you practice your name calling of people you disagree with in person. Quite a bit of venom for no good reason. Its a conversation, would you walk up to me in person and talk like that to my face? Maybe you are twice my size and could snap me in half? Maybe I am twice your size and could snap you in half? Either way I wouldn't talk to you like that for no reason. Is suggesting there might be a way to beat Colby that no one has thought of or implemented that offensive to you? You may disagree with my assessment but you can't say anyone has used the approach I have suggested because no one has.

Back