COLBY, next opponent?

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Who do you think his next fight announcement will be?

If Masvidal vs Usman is official, we know Woodley vs Scott is a done deal, he's already beaten Maia recently, pretty much just leaves Thompson and Chiesa?

If Masvidal vs Usman is official, we know Woodley vs Scott is a done deal, he's already beaten Maia recently, pretty much just leaves Thompson and Chiesa?

Covington isn't going to fight that soon, he can get the loser of either of these fights.

How so? I'm just asking what's next for Colby, who do u think?
I think he should get a job at McDonald's, so we don't have to think about what's next for Colby.

You guys arent being fair. He used a question mark! Wasnt deceiving.

I think Chiesa hasn't earned it, and Thompson could be a boring fight. Colby either blankets him and wins on points, or Wonderboy dances around the perimeter, and wins...on points. Feels like bad matchmaking.

Who else you got?

Who do you think his next fight announcement will be?

Who is Scott? I thought Tyron was fighting Leon Edwards in London?

Colby is basically irrelevant at this point. He was broken by Usman and I think Colby already sold his soul to get as far as he did. Now people know if you nullify Colby's wrestling and make him fight he will break. Attack Colby with wrestling and work for a stalemate there and then win in the other facets of MMA that Colby completely lacks.

Doubt Conor would take that fight but I agree if he wasnt looking for an easy way back to the top he should.
Yeah, I doubt Conor would step up but man he’d get some respect if he did.

He can fight the winner of Roberts/Dalby (fight happening in March) later in the year when his jaw is healed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back