Cocaine Abuse (personal)

LOL at being hard to come clean off cocaine. All you need is one unpleasant cold turkey day and you'll be past the worst of it. Anything else and you're talking about being addicted to your habit or lifestyle.

You disgust me.

Decent troll thread.

Not next level.

But pretty good.

I did cocaine 4-5 days a week for a couple years and never went through withdrawal or anything similar. Just moved jobs and wasn't hanging with the same people anymore. Have done it a handful of times since maybe. Don't see the big deal.

- Pill form, crack, and powder cocaine are the same thing. Don't believe the hype, the basic chemical structure is the same. Only difference is cultural stigma and unfair treatment under the law.

***Freebase and cocaine hcl are chemically different. Freebase is a more intense feeling. HCl can be injected for a usually more intense feeling. Sniffing cocaine hcl is what people are saying Jon did.

- withdrawal is the equivalent to the flu. It's not the harrowing struggle Chris Rock aka Pookie went through in New Jack City. That's hype.

***You are absolutely thinking about heroin withdrawal. In that movie they took creative license. In my experience, people who detox from cocaine sleep for a long time and then experience a depression

You are either misquoting or your source is wrong.

When I was at my worst, I was getting completely Yacked out every weekend. This was a couple years ago. Not only is Coke insanely addictive by itself, but the manner it needs to used is tailor made for addiction. You have to keep snorting it to stay high, and since you're doing blow, you're up all night...... so you want to stay high.

LOL. Fucked up cycle.

I can't stand Bones, but Coke can pull you in hard, and it's such a party drug, it's everywhere. Hopefully he stays off it, gets clean, and gets TKO'd his next fight.

Stupidest thing I have ever read. Rehabs came along because of coke

Wow for someone who claims to be understanding (and is apparently asking us to do the same), you sure sound judgmental here. My take on it is that just because you were a cokehead doesn't mean it's ok that Jones is a cokehead or that anyone else use it. I see drug use/abuse as a weakness of character. Trying living life instead.

Even as an anonymous poster on a message board, I don't like the idea of incriminating myself by admitting that I've taken illegal narcotics. Call me old fashioned. Maybe I'm just paranoid from all the coke I snorted, just not sure it's a good idea.

You disgust me.

No I don't, you don't know me, what disgusts you is what I wrote and the impression of me which it conveys to you.

It's true though. Cocaine is addictive in the short term but once you put a good night's sleep between you and your binge then the physiological need becomes remote. It becomes a craving which either is or is not acted upon, heavily influenced of course by the individual's environment.

Jeez, stop giving me this shit where people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol are victims.... they chose to do it and they choose to keep doing it, there's no remorse or feeling sorry for these people. You aren't a victim, you are just an idiot for keeping on the drug. Look in the damn mirror and stop blaming other people for your ignorance.

I know a lot of people that do hard drugs and honestly this is the first time I hear someone going to rehab for coke.

I would put money that alcohol and cocaine abusers are the most admitted to rehab.

My expierence with Cocaine, is there is not alot of recreational users that don't graduate to addictive behaviours very fast. I do alot of service work for addicts, and the stories are all the same.

Trippin i live in vegas and i only use when old friends etc are in town. I use about 3 or 4 times a year. The rest of the year i dont even think about it.

No I don't, you don't know me, what disgusts you is what I wrote and the impression of me which it conveys to you.

It's true though. Cocaine is addictive in the short term but once you put a good night's sleep between you and your binge then the physiological need becomes remote. It becomes a craving which either is or is not acted upon, heavily influenced of course by the individual's environment.

You are just trolling, or have a IQ of 14. The long term phycological effect of cocaine is crazy, it actually rewires your brain. There has been huge studies on this. I wouldn't expect a normal person to know this, but they would not think the opposite either.

I know a lot of people that do hard drugs and honestly this is the first time I hear someone going to rehab for coke.

that's because cocaine users are delusional. I know a few people were pretty heavy into it. I also know someone who's 6 feet underground because of using cocaine while sick and had a bad reaction to over the counter medication.

Isn't coke one of the most addictive drugs there is. Like you can get hooked after 1 or 2 times?

Nothing like that exists. Heres how coke is: you do a line, u get high. U want some more to get the initial rush. U party all night on it, if u choose. U come down, either by taking a xanax, or crashing, or finally going to sleep.

After the comedown, u can do without. Most of the time I wouldnt wanna touch it for a long time. But people who dont mind going through that cycle over n over can get addicted. If u do this for weeks straight, ur body can become addicted to it, n then u need it just to not feel bad.

Nothing like that exists. Heres how coke is: you do a line, u get high. U want some more to get the initial rush. U party all night on it, if u choose. U come down, either by taking a xanax, or crashing, or finally going to sleep.

After the comedown, u can do without. Most of the time I wouldnt wanna touch it for a long time. But people who dont mind going through that cycle over n over can get addicted. If u do this for weeks straight, ur body can become addicted to it, n then u need it just to not feel bad.

Think it depends on your physiology and psychology, I don't know that you should say this with absolute confidence that no one will get hooked after a short time.

My friend spent some time somewhere where the coke was very clean cut, was only there about a week, doing a few lines a day, and he says that he was starting to really crave it by the end.

Depends on many factors I think.

Dude, I agree w/ u about the short term stuff. But remember, if u dont mind going through that cycle of get high, come down, n u do that shit everyday for a while, u can become physically addicted.

In my personal experience, nobody i knew really got addicted to coke. U party on it, then when its gone, its gone. Most around here get addicted to pain pills, like me.

Think it depends on your physiology and psychology, I don't know that you should say this with absolute confidence that no one will get hooked after a short time.
My friend spent some time somewhere where the coke was very clean cut, was only there about a week, doing a few lines a day, and he says that he was starting to really crave it by the end.

Depends on many factors I think.

I hear u, man. I just wanted to inform him of the "one hit n ur addicted" myth.

I hear u, man. I just wanted to inform him of the "one hit n ur addicted" myth.

Yeah, that's kind of silly with coke, but I won't comment on other drugs my friend didn't tell me about.

My expierence with people that say, "they are weak", have "no char

Back