Cocaine Abuse (personal)

HGH4LIFE

Green Belt
Reaction score
I dislike Jones more than anyone, his arrogance, ego, and judgement of others really gets under my skin. That bieng said, his cocaine abuse (if there is abuse), I give him a pass on. I am considered a educated, nice guy. But around 2006 I needed to get partner insurance for my company, about 1 million dollars worth, I had a cocaine issue, and I knew they were going to test for it. I a 8 month period I could never get 5 days clean (which you need to pass the test). It is hard when you are on cocaine to get clean days, I ended up selling my company, and getting clean a year later, but it is horrible being under the control of something and not being able to stop. My heart goes out to him on this one.

Hope he recovers, but likely he is just a recreational user.

I know a lot of people that do hard drugs and honestly this is the first time I hear someone going to rehab for coke.

Hope he recovers, but likely he is just a recreational user.

My expierence with Cocaine, is there is not alot of recreational users that don't graduate to addictive behaviours very fast. I do alot of service work for addicts, and the stories are all the same.

9876874.gif

I know a lot of people that do hard drugs and honestly this is the first time I hear someone going to rehab for coke.

Stupidest thing I have ever read. Rehabs came along because of coke

Good post and glad that you recovered from it bro. Did you incur a big loss in selling your company?

Good post and glad that you recovered from it bro. Did you incur a big loss in selling your company?

Thanks man, I was lucky that I had very understanding buisness partners, I lost alot of things, but they treated me very good.

Nice thread...addiction is no joke. I'm glad you got clean man. I hope Jones gets clean. I support anyone who is willing to go to rehab, either by their own accord or someone else's.

Thanks man, I was lucky that I had very understanding buisness partners, I lost alot of things, but they treated me very good.

I am glad that everything turned out ok for you.

Do you now have HGH issues?

You're not supposed to apologize on da Dawg, makes you look like a softie, Didn't you know?

I'm telling you from personal experience. Can you please provide a source.

Robert Downey jr
Charlie Sheen
Majority of every rock star in the 70's,80's and 90's
Billy Joel
All of Hollywood.....
Just to name a few...

Robert Downey jr
Charlie Sheen
Billy Joel
All of Hollywood.....
Just to name a few...

And the fact that I'm in recovery myself and currently work in a Drug and Alcohol treatment facility and see Coke abusers come and go all the time....

And the fact that I'm in recovery myself and currently work in a Drug and Alcohol treatment facility and see Coke abusers come and go all the time....

Good for you man!

Robert Downey jr
Charlie Sheen
Billy Joel
All of Hollywood.....
Just to name a few...

I'm sure all the people you named didn't go in just for cocaine alone, most likely a combination of drugs.

Which is weird because I know a lot of people that do and did coke and they never went to a rehab. Now the dope heads I know all went to rehab, that's why it's weird to me.

I would think one would go to rehab for alcohol before cocaine.

Back