Coach Edmond Has Created a Monster #RouseyIsABeast

Yea man.Okay buddy? Yeah bro, man , buddy got it ? Yeaaa bro. Man

Okay, tough guy. We can disagree all we want about a fighter on an online forum but the moment you start throwing out death threats you cross the line in my book. Bro, I'm gonna go ahead and ask you stand down, and I'm only gonna ask once. Okay, buddy? This is not the type of behaviour this sport needs. Period.
Wasn't saying a death threat just stating a joke.

Coach Edmond is probably once-in-our-lifetime-talent-lvl coach. It doesn't matter if some fighters lose, it happens. But nobody can deny that Coach Edmond was the driving force into creating the MMA megasuperstar in Ronda Rousey.

pretty sure that was her mum, her judo coaches and the olympic team, not edmund

Edmond Targaryen was the crazy King's jester

Edmond deserves a nice photo in this excellent thread;

method=get&s=edmund-taverdyan-ronda-rousey.jpg

Not true. Coach Edmond knows exactly how to build a woman fighter mentally speaking, bro. If you look carefully, even at the publicly made footage, my man, you can see exactly how he builds up Ronda's mental game using fairly traditional techniques very familiar with guys with a lot of experience with women.

take your PUA shit elsewhere.

is this thread a parody thread? hard to tell.

re ronda being a "raw talent" absolutely NOT, she is not a "raw talent" she is a dedicated ruthless athlete who competed in the olympics, numerous judo accolades, raised by a mother who is a legit judo authority, she is a classic gifted athlete groomed to succeed.
Thats not a raw talent in MMA thats anything but a RAW talent. Its a HONED talent.

When rousey entered the MMA game she already was a dedicated athlete, fit, judo and submissions already implanted deeply as second nature.

as others have noted WMMA is like early UFC when gracies ruled with BJJ, any camp could have helped rousey with striking, ANY CAMP. The rest she already has in her skill set. Judo covers submissions, clinch, takedowns. She just needed the game rounded out. Thats not a raw talent in MMA

There's a good chance Ronda was already able to beat the women she's beaten even before she trained mma.

There's a good chance Ronda was already able to beat the women she's beaten even before she trained mma.

Good "chance"?? Bro, I'm an academic by nature and it deeply offends me when people try calculate "chances" without any data whatsoever. That's not exactly how these things work, buddy.

your whole smug " everyone knows me, i know my shit " acting like you're somebody gimmick is getting boring buddy.

i get that you're fucking around and think you're being cute but like...??? bro buddy man dude

your whole smug " everyone knows me, i know my shit " acting like you're somebody gimmick is getting boring buddy.

i get that you're fucking around and think you're being cute but like...??? bro buddy man dude

First of all, I don't where you come from, bro, but where I come from a man doesn't call another man"cute", okay? Second thing is, and I'm gonna keep this real brief because quite frankly your ad hominems just roll off my shoulder, but here's the deal: IF you want to contribute that's just fine and dandy, though I would imagine you don't have a lot of experience with the female sex no big deal, but if you want to vent out your frustration on somebody, I think you better listen to me real carefully and you might actually get a girl to whine about your life to! Yeah, I said it.

I think it's safe to say that you're one of them guys who's daddy never taught you when to stop. And I'm not talking about real violence here, just a belting or a slap or two, but when I see a man, and I use the word man very loosely here, just embarrassed up to a point he's willing to spew out two word answers to a verbal beatdown like a blushing schoolboy who just got whipped by the big dogs, man, it makes me feel bad for you, bro. Therefore, I'm just gonna leave this whole thing and let it slide, okay buddy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back