Coach Edmond Has Created a Monster #RouseyIsABeast

I think you should have more time between threads. People are starting to catch onto your schtick

Hallman put the fear of God in Edmond

Also Cyborg has KO power as well

Edmond sent a bigger man to do the job for him.

hqdefault.jpg

quoted the wrong post...close enough

Edmond sent a bigger man to do the job for him.

hqdefault.jpg

quoted the wrong post...close enough

Edmond didn't SEND anybody, my man. What happened was, Edmond was alpha upping on Hallman which caused Dennis to go berserk, effectively challenging Coach Edmond into a street fight. Now of course, Coach Edmond was filming TUF and KNEW for a fact that he couldn't afford to get caught on tape fighting over this whole thing.

I'm 99% certain he invites guys like Travis Browne and Jake Ellenberger, steals all their skills and money and injects them into Rousey somehow.

Edmond didn't SEND anybody, my man. What happened was, Edmond was alpha upping on Hallman which caused Dennis to go berserk, effectively challenging Coach Edmond into a street fight. Now of course, Coach Edmond was filming TUF and KNEW for a fact that he couldn't afford to get caught on tape fighting over this whole thing.

and Dennis Hallman would wreck his shit ofcourse

and Dennis Hallman would wreck his shit ofcourse

Well I'm not gonna comment on that, and quite frankly it's irrelevant to this thread, bro. What's not irrelevant though is the fact that Edmond has created a confident beast of a monster out of a Judo Medalist in Ronda.

So you gave up the MBA gimmick?

Well I'm not gonna comment on that, and quite frankly it's irrelevant to this thread, bro. What's not irrelevant though is the fact that Edmond has created a confident beast of a monster out of a Judo Medalist in Ronda.

Ehh I mean you gotta give him some credit but its really her mom who created the person you see today, hes responsible for the striking but her mentality, her focus and all that is from her mom.

So you gave up the MBA gimmick?

What do you mean, bro? I finished my MBA a long time ago, now working full time as a consultant. That being said, I don't see what it has to do with my earlier post whatsoever, buddy.

Ehh I mean you gotta give him some credit but its really her mom who created the person you see today, hes responsible for the striking but her mentality, her focus and all that is from her mom.

SOME?! This is the guy who took the depressed, drug abusing little girl, and yeah she did win the Judo medal, and made her a MMA MONSTER. If you look at the footage I posted on this very thread, bro, you'll see exactly how Edmond instills this confidence on Ronda, and I advice you to pay very close attention to Edmond's body language. And Ronda's for that matter.

SOME?! This is the guy who took the depressed, drug abusing little girl, and yeah she did win the Judo medal, and made her a MMA MONSTER. If you look at the footage I posted on this very thread, bro, you'll see exactly how Edmond instills this confidence on Ronda, and I advice you to pay very close attention to Edmond's body language. And Ronda's for that matter.

Lol yeah lets forget an entire lifetime of judo instilled in her by her mom that got her to the Olympic level which is quite frankly harder than what shes doing in MMA right now. You buy too much of the bullshit

Lol yeah lets forget an entire lifetime of judo instilled in her by her mom that got her to the Olympic level which is quite frankly harder than what shes doing in MMA right now. You buy too much of the bullshit

She was abusing DRUGS, she was DEPRESSED, and she had nowhere to go before she met Coach Edmond. Yeah, she's a once in a lifetime athlete but she needed a strong male figure in her life, which she didn't have, who's able to guide her, give her confidence, and control the rage that we all know she has inside of her. And that, my man, is exactly what Coach Edmond has been able to do so well.

Coach Edmond is THE man no doubt about that...

She was abusing DRUGS, she was DEPRESSED, and she had nowhere to go before she met Coach Edmond. Yeah, she's a once in a lifetime athlete but she needed a strong male figure in her life, which she didn't have, who's able to guide her, give her confidence, and control the rage that we all know she has inside of her. And that, my man, is exactly what Coach Edmond has been able to do so well.

Not sure if trolling, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Edmond didn't wanna train Ronda at first. She needed to prove herself, and it took a long time. By that time she had already decided to do mma and become a champ. Her depression came from not knowing what to do with herself. Once she found mma, she knew.

Whit all that said about Edmond
Ronda striking still sucks
But she looks so good when
Hitting mits that's something

i highly doubt he has high T.. more like Low T and insecurity that makes him act like that against a more alpha dude

Back