Coach Edmond Has Created a Monster #RouseyIsABeast

hammurabi threads a great. I hope he never gets the ban hammurabi.

Absolutely not, my man. However, I suspect his demeanour, which is very alphaesque, might actually reduce the confidence level of his male fighters, you saw how submissive Travis Browne was acting towards him, while INCREASING the confidence levels of his females to astonishing levels.

So when will we see this "astonishing" confidence from Bazler, Duke, and Marina who have all been finished by strikes with Edmond.

You're not fooling anyone Edmond, we know it's you.

Every time I see a thread title that sounds like some seriously backward euro trash moron trying to sound hip, it's this guy again. Big shocker.

Rousey is a beast. But has Edmund produced any other female fighters with winning records in the UFC?

What a load of rubbish. Ronda would have been champ with or without Edmund. He is her boxing coach and to be honest, while she has improved her boxing, she is far from good.
He is a tool tho, comes across as a bitter person and a bully too

welcome to a troll thread

A glance at the avatar and sig already lets you know that the OP's words aren't going to amount to anything. Yeah, intellectual with a Rand Paul av. Fucking surrounded by retards. The only thing Ronda's victories show, is the sorry state of the women's 135lb. division. That is it.

Edited: Missed a letter.

Every time I see a thread title that sounds like some seriously backward euro trash moron trying to sound hip, it's this guy again. Big shocker.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to talk yourself down right about now and act calm and collected in my thread. Yes, if you want to contribute you're more than welcome but if you wanna be a smarts about this whole thing, I recommend you make your own little thread about it, buddy.

A glance at the avatar and sig already lets you know that the OP's words aren't going to amount to anything. Yeah, intellectual with a Rand Paul av. Fucking surrounded by retards. The only thing Ronda's victories show, is the sorry state of the women's 135lb. division. That is it.

Edited: Missed a letter.

Guys! We have a bonafide hater out here! How original, bro. How beautiful... NOT!

rhonda is the michael jordan of mma. For real, unlike travis lutter

Hammurabi's posting routine:
ComplicatedRadiantAmericanblackvulture.gif

yeah... he was training the already finished product of RR. Who else he made a champ? oh yeah no one.... He is lucky.

So ever since Coach Edmond becalm famous by Alpha Upping on Dennis Hallman on the Ultimate Fighter on national TV, a lot of people, insecure or not, came out of the woodwork, man, telling me: "Hammurabi, don't you know that Edmund (they didn't spell his name correctly, guys) is a douchebag, man!" and "This guy is a tool, dude!" Well I made my views crystal clear at that time and everyone knows I like the guy. Yeah, he's got a little bit extra testosterone for his own good every now and then but that's how some of us are, no big deal.

Now that being said, what really impressed me about Coach Edmond is not only the fact that he developed Ronda's hands so fast up to a point where he's the ONLY, and when I say ONLY I mean it very very seriously, woman fighter who can stun and even KO her fellow women with ONE shot, man, because she certainly can, but on top of that, guys, it's Edmond's mental game that I picked up on very quickly. You see, I've been dealing with women my whole life, man, and everyone in my position knows for a fact that there's a very different type of competitiveness between women compared to the balls out aggression we guys have, at least us non hipster types no big deal.

You see, you need to have a different type of approach when it comes to building up a female fighter, guys, mentally speaking that is and make no mistake about it, Coach Edmond does this very very spectacularly. I mean when you think about it, the way he talks to Ronda, the way he looks at her, the way he gives advice and the way he encourages her are all aimed at building a CONFIDENT destroyer of a woman who's not afraid to go out there and DEMOLISH other women, guys, and I could go on and on about the intricacies of details how Edmond approach this whole project but I'm gonna open up this article for discussion. And as always, guys, keep it civil.

Yeah, man. Totally rad post, bro. Good effort, fella. Maaaan.

This is laughable. Ronda made Edmond. He's pretty much the luckiest guy in mma, riding this gravy train. She was going to be who she is regardless of who was training her. Guys like Travis Browne and Jake Ellenberger seem to have regressed since training with him in my eyes. Ronda can make any coach look good in the same way Lebron James can. These are people who are at the top of the food chain in athleticism.

Back