Coach Edmond Has Created a Monster #RouseyIsABeast

Here's a tip back at you - everyone is different. Women are all individuals, and so are men.

Hope your brain is enjoying life in the 1950s.

However, and this is a big however, especially if you don't wanna spend the rest of your life with a chick who's "one of the boys" if you know what I mean. And let me be very clear here; most women, and I say MOST prefer an alpha dog when it comes to their man. I recommend you take charge of the situation right of the bat on the first date, bro, and don't let her put you down too easily, and I repeat once again; Don't talk to her like you talk to the dudes! That's an absolute no no in my books.

Absolutely not, my man. However, I suspect his demeanour, which is very alphaesque, might actually reduce the confidence level of his male fighters, you saw how submissive Travis Browne was acting towards him, while INCREASING the confidence levels of his females to astonishing levels.

I saw how alpha he was when he backed away from Hallman and let Ronda Rowdy stand up for him. It's not his fault. Some men can't coach other men, only women and children.

Long live Coach Edmond!!! Ronda has become even more dangerous thanks to him and the insecurity and hate from the virgin neckbeards are skyrocketing! Let's hope the monster can be controlled somehow so it doesn

I saw how alpha he was when he backed away from Hallman and let Ronda Rowdy stand up for him. It's not his fault. Some men can't coach other men, only women and children.

This is so wrong on so many different levels, bro, I can't even begin to describe all the errors you made. Coach Edmond is an excellent coach, ESPECIALLY when it comes to coaching women.

Pretty much this.

The dude should be embarrassed, but he's clearly thicker than congealed pigshit. Hope he tells a female MMA fighter his medieval theory on the magic of "Coach Edmond" soon, as he'll get beaten to a bloody, sexist pulp.

The dude should be embarrassed, but he's clearly thicker than congealed pigshit. Hope he tells a female MMA fighter his medieval theory on the magic of "Coach Edmond" soon, as he'll get beaten to a bloody, sexist pulp.

Dude this is women studies 101, bro. Nothing magical, nothing medieval about it whatsoever.

What a load of rubbish. Ronda would have been champ with or without Edmund. He is her boxing coach and to be honest, while she has improved her boxing, she is far from good.
He is a tool tho, comes across as a bitter person and a bully too

Ronda would be this good, no matter who she trained with

What a load of rubbish. Ronda would have been champ with or without Edmund. He is her boxing coach and to be honest, while she has improved her boxing, she is far from good.

You are confusing a bully with an alpha dog, bro, and I don't blame you, no big deal. I mean there's a small but very important difference between these two things but let me tell you right now that Coach Edmond is most certainly an alpha dog by any objective measure.

You are confusing a bully with an alpha dog, bro, and I don't blame you, no big deal. I mean there's a small but very important difference between these two things but let me tell you right now that Coach Edmond is most certainly an alpha dog by any objective measure.

This is a troll post right?

Seems like your the submissive one to edmunds alpha dog, bro.

[...] let me tell you right now that Coach Edmond is most certainly an alpha dog by any objective measure.

That's why on TUF he hid behind Ronda :D.

Hammurabi, my man, my dude, you used to troll better than that, dude, let me tell you that, my man; no ill will, my man, only good intentions, dude.

welcome to a troll thread

TS' favorite tag is the cuckold. TSK TSK

53b551861168952f.jpg

Not at all, bro. I like Coach Edmond, and I respect Coach Edmond but let me tell you, when push comes to shove, bro, I don't back down from nobody. Nobody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back