1. The Sherdog Forums are currently experiencing technical difficulties, and we are working on it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Coach Edmond Has Created a Monster #RouseyIsABeast

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Hammurabi, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Purple Belt

So ever since Coach Edmond becalm famous by Alpha Upping on Dennis Hallman on the Ultimate Fighter on national TV, a lot of people, insecure or not, came out of the woodwork, man, telling me: "Hammurabi, don't you know that Edmund (they didn't spell his name correctly, guys) is a douchebag, man!" and "This guy is a tool, dude!" Well I made my views crystal clear at that time and everyone knows I like the guy. Yeah, he's got a little bit extra testosterone for his own good every now and then but that's how some of us are, no big deal.

Now that being said, what really impressed me about Coach Edmond is not only the fact that he developed Ronda's hands so fast up to a point where he's the ONLY, and when I say ONLY I mean it very very seriously, woman fighter who can stun and even KO her fellow women with ONE shot, man, because she certainly can, but on top of that, guys, it's Edmond's mental game that I picked up on very quickly. You see, I've been dealing with women my whole life, man, and everyone in my position knows for a fact that there's a very different type of competitiveness between women compared to the balls out aggression we guys have, at least us non hipster types no big deal.

You see, you need to have a different type of approach when it comes to building up a female fighter, guys, mentally speaking that is and make no mistake about it, Coach Edmond does this very very spectacularly. I mean when you think about it, the way he talks to Ronda, the way he looks at her, the way he gives advice and the way he encourages her are all aimed at building a CONFIDENT destroyer of a woman who's not afraid to go out there and DEMOLISH other women, guys, and I could go on and on about the intricacies of details how Edmond approach this whole project but I'm gonna open up this article for discussion. And as always, guys, keep it civil.

2. Kelman

Kelman Banned Banned

Lol. What an idiot.

3. IloveTHIS

IloveTHIS Humble Narcissist

Didnt read. Edmond didnt build shit. Hes luck to be associated with Ronda.

4. Kelman

Kelman Banned Banned

5. Kelman

Kelman Banned Banned

Coach Edmond is the Mayweather Sr of MMA - a fucking simpleton who happens to be in charge of a supernaturally talented and cerebral fighter who could be the world champion with Ron Jeremy in their corner.

6. 1strikeclothing

1strikeclothing Silver Belt

so wtf happened to jake ellenberger?

7. yookfarb

yookfarb Red Belt

Hallman put the fear of God in Edmond

Also Cyborg has KO power as well

8. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Purple Belt

Not true. Coach Edmond knows exactly how to build a woman fighter mentally speaking, bro. If you look carefully, even at the publicly made footage, my man, you can see exactly how he builds up Ronda's mental game using fairly traditional techniques very familiar with guys with a lot of experience with women.

9. Ragnarocker

Ragnarocker Banned Banned

And Travis Browne?

10. Workaholic

Workaholic Silver Belt

Hallman nearly made him piss himself before he ran to hide behind Ronda lol

And Ronda could have joined any camp in MMA and she'd still be the champ

come on son

11. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Purple Belt

As far as I know, bro, and let me know if I'm wrong but those two are NOT female fighters.

12. Kelman

Kelman Banned Banned

You do realize this is a large steaming pile of extremely patronising, extremely sexist dogshit - yes?

13. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Purple Belt

Coach Edmond took a raw, superbly talented Ronda, a rough diamond so to speak, bro, and made her into an unstoppable, confident beast that will RUN OVER any other woman in the world, man.

14. Word

Word Blue Belt

15. dangerousD

dangerousD Brown Belt

Ronda might have the worst camp in MMA

16. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Purple Belt

No it's not and here's the deal. Woman and men are very very different and I say this very seriously. For example, and this tip is for free, bro. If you want to sleep with a woman, and that time will come sooner or later I assume, I advice you to treat her differently than you do your bros, okay buddy?

17. MadHouse

MadHouse Black Belt

LOL

Ronda is like the only successful fighter Edmond has and that's because she was already more than skilled and an accomplished fighter before he took her on

Edmon via goat cheerleader though

18. Ragnarocker

Ragnarocker Banned Banned

So Edmond can only help females get good enough to beat even worse females? That's an alpha trainer right there! He must be the Calipari of MMA.

19. cumafish

cumafish Silver Belt

[​IMG]

20. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Purple Belt

Absolutely not, my man. However, I suspect his demeanour, which is very alphaesque, might actually reduce the confidence level of his male fighters, you saw how submissive Travis Browne was acting towards him, while INCREASING the confidence levels of his females to astonishing levels.

21. Kelman

Kelman Banned Banned

Here's a tip back at you - everyone is different. Women are all individuals, and so are men.

Hope your brain is enjoying life in the 1950s.

22. Gorbag

Gorbag Banned Banned

Long live Coach Edmond!!! Ronda has become even more dangerous thanks to him and the insecurity and hate from the virgin neckbeards are skyrocketing! Let's hope the monster can be controlled somehow so it doesn’t destroy us all...