Coach Edmond Has Created a Monster #RouseyIsABeast

Ronda is amazing and there is no fighter like her.

She is a unique, special person.

Once in 100 lifetimes? Once ever!

Bro! This thread is about Edmund bro!
Get out of here with that Ronda talk, bro!

Your threads make me want to hit you, my man. Hope we can still be friend, bro!

Come on people, he gave away the troll nature of thread in the very first line.

Your threads make me want to hit you, my man. Hope we can still be friend, bro!

Dude that's all fine and dandy, sometimes you've got a whoop a man's ass no question bout it whatsoever, bro. But make no mistake about it, because when you think about you know, it's not like we're talking about God or women here for crying out loud! Talking about the fight game through an online forum isn't what I'd call fighting words though, dude, so let's take the passive aggressiveness down a few notches, okay buddy?

Skilled troll job ^^

First of all, bro, this ain't my job. Second thing is, and I suggest this to everyone, the only trolling I do is when I'm out there with my buddies, in the middle of nowhere I might add, fishing with a few beers, talking about life, women, and oh yeah, the fight game.

Amanda Nunes

That was a great performance no question about whatsoever, bro, but let's hold our horses for a few more fights, at minimum one more big win, before we start bringing her into the big leagues against Ronda. And trust me when I say this because when that day comes, and IF it comes, Edmond's gonna be ready with yet another gameplan aiming at 1st round finish, quick and clean, guys.

Coach Edmond is the Mayweather Sr of MMA - a fucking simpleton who happens to be in charge of a supernaturally talented and cerebral fighter who could be the world champion with Ron Jeremy in their corner.

Mayweather Sr has been a successful coach with other fighters than his son. While his son is massively talented, it's his near perfect technique that puts him that extra bit above his competition. Not to mention Sr didn't coach Jr for most of his pro career so uncle Roger should get a lot of the credit as well. But you don't learn perfect technique without having top class trainers which the Mayweathers are.

So please juste explain to us WHY BASLER DUKE AND SHAFER LOOK LIKE ABSOLUTE S*** IF HE'S SUCH A GENIUS FEMALE TRAINER ?

So you're never going to even try to answer to this huh.

Proof that it's troll job.

That was a great performance no question about whatsoever, bro, but let's hold our horses for a few more fights, at minimum one more big win, before we start bringing her into the big leagues against Ronda. And trust me when I say this because when that day comes, and IF it comes, Edmond's gonna be ready with yet another gameplan aiming at 1st round finish, quick and clean, guys.

I'm not saying she should fight Ronda.

I'm saying she's a lady that has one hit power. She has been doing it longer than Ronda too.

She has 11 wins. 9 KO/TKO, 2 subs, one of those subs being McMann who she rocked quite thoroughly before sinking in a choke.

Rousey has 12 wins, 9 by sub and only three KO/TKO.

Basically your thesis that Ronda is the only woman with punching power is wrong.

edmond tells her she is a world class striker while she walks forward chin up and blocking punches with her face every fight....

Dude that's all fine and dandy, sometimes you've got a whoop a man's ass no question bout it whatsoever, bro. But make no mistake about it, because when you think about you know, it's not like we're talking about God or women here for crying out loud! Talking about the fight game through an online forum isn't what I'd call fighting words though, dude, so let's take the passive aggressiveness down a few notches, okay buddy?

LOL! I want to hit you less, daddy-o!

Back