CNN's Van Jones: Trump can win IF he doesn't concede

Van is a Can

{<BJPeen}

I’m happy Biden won because he’s going to stop Trump from bankrupting Exxonmobil.

He doesn't give a fuck, plus it's his brand. His supporters like him because he's an antisocial douchebag.

Fair comment. But it's still very far from the Apocalyptic scenario Van is suggesting. Trump can't overturn the election result just because he doesn't like it.

Van Jones seems like a decent man, Colbert too. I don’t understand the hatred.

Lots of people are distrustful of the motives of someone who is governed by their empathy and character not their ideology or self interests. Since it's so alien to them, they just assume it's dishonest.

I would LOVE to see the left go absolutely hysterical if that were to happen.

LOVE. Because you fucking hypocrites can't help being hypocrites for 5 fucking minutes.

I would LOVE to see the left go absolutely hysterical if that were to happen.

LOVE. Because you fucking hypocrites can't help being hypocrites for 5 fucking minutes.

Stop crying, you lost, get over it.
You can stay angry in your corner, it would not change the fact that you lost,badly.
Lol.
Loser.

Lots of people are distrustful of the motives of someone who is governed by their empathy and character not their ideology or self interests. Since it's so alien to them, they just assume it's dishonest.

Personally, I don't have anything against Jones. I just think he's wrong in this particular case. The scenario he outlines is simply too outlandish.

Stop crying, you lost, get over it.
You can stay angry in your corner, it would not change the fact that you lost,badly.
Lol.
Loser.
I'm good either way.

In one corner I get to relive 2016 all over again! But then I have to deal with yet another 4 years of my facebook friends twitter and all of social media bitching and moaning about false shit regarding Trump. Which I'm gonna be honest...really gets old fast.
In the other corner I get to relax and point out alllll the lovely ways libtards are getting fucked through either not living up to campaign promises or unintended side effects of voting in a democrat into the white house.

I mean you guys can't not be hypocrites for 5 minutes so there is ALWAYS new material for me to draw on!

<seedat>

Interesting that CNN would have this take. I still am making the prediction that this will go to court and the Media has been prepping the minds of Democratic voters that Trump will attempt to stage a coup to "steal" the election from Biden who is the legitimate winner.

Now before dems say this is a "cope"

my source is a CNN personality

The Democrats already executed a coup. Trump is simply trying to undo it.

I'm good either way.

In one corner I get to relive 2016 all over again! But then I have to deal with yet another 4 years of my facebook friends twitter and all of social media bitching and moaning about false shit regarding Trump. Which I'm gonna be honest...really gets old fast.
In the other corner I get to relax and point out alllll the lovely ways libtards are getting fucked through either not living up to campaign promises or unintended side effects of voting in a democrat into the white house.

I mean you guys can't not be hypocrites for 5 minutes so there is ALWAYS new material for me to draw on!

<seedat>

Sure buddy.

dTcAHZc.jpg

Interesting that CNN would have this take. I still am making the prediction that this will go to court and the Media has been prepping the minds of Democratic voters that Trump will attempt to stage a coup to "steal" the election from Biden who is the legitimate winner.

Now before dems say this is a "cope"

my source is a CNN personality

Trump has been ratings gold for News stations.

It’s going to be hard to have no one to attack and now will have to spend 24/7 deflecting and downplaying Biden’s mental decline...

It’s going to be four years of Bagdad Bob and no one is going to be tuning in for that...

Maybe they realized too late they killed their cash cow.

I'm also thinking this will be ended in court.
At which point ACB will pull her face turn and side against Trump. Which will severely weaken the Democrats arguments to stack court and convince the public Amy Coney Barrett isn't so bad after all.

Then with a likely senate majority and definite SCOTUS majority as well as a lot more house seats, they can cockblock the dumber progressive agendas by creating gridlock government, effectively neutralizing The left

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance.

Back