CNN's Van Jones: Trump can win IF he doesn't concede

They're projecting so hard. They want so badly for Trump supporters to act as loony and childish as they did for four years, and they're angry that not many are biting.
I think 99% of them are kids who just voted in their first election. Not trying to be funny or anything, it just seems like a lot of them don't understand the pendulum simply swings both ways in politics. Dems were due a win and if it hadn't been this time, it would have been the next election.
On the flip side, their 4 year tantrum sort of backfired in many areas of the country as they lost some of their majority in the house and didn't manage to overtake the senate either. I guess state legislation stayed solidly red too.

They're projecting so hard. They want so badly for Trump supporters to act as loony and childish as they did for four years, and they're angry that not many are biting.
Because they still think he’s gonna win.

Interesting that CNN would have this take. I still am making the prediction that this will go to court and the Media has been prepping the minds of Democratic voters that Trump will attempt to stage a coup to "steal" the election from Biden who is the legitimate winner.

Now before dems say this is a "cope"

my source is a CNN personality

What will give CNN more views: Trump conceeding or Trump going to the courts?

Desperate in that you really want us all to be as bitchy and pathetic as you were for the past 4 years.

Sorry sherbro. That's your title! You've earned it

Lmao, you're crying for three days, screaming communism and syria, your friends shared 1000's of conspiracy theories all debunked, and your idole is a sore loser who can't accept he lost.
The whole world is laughing at you, clown.

Lmao, you're crying for three days, screaming communism and syria, your friends shared 1000's of conspiracy theories all debunked, and your idole is a sore loser who can't accept he lost.
The whole world is laughing at you, clown.
4 years.
global women's march
pussy hats
antifa
still crying after you've won

naw dude, You've EARNED it

I voted for Trump, but unless clear fraud is found-he needs to concede.

4 years.
global women's march
pussy hats
antifa
still crying after you've won

naw dude, You've EARNED it

Lmao you cried about antifas being terrorists for years, loser.
And now you pretend you laughed on them ?
Liar, pathetic, delusional.
Enjoy communism, loser, I will

I think 99% of them are kids who just voted in their first election. Not trying to be funny or anything, it just seems like a lot of them don't understand the pendulum simply swings both ways in politics. Dems were due a win and if it hadn't been this time, it would have been the next election.
On the flip side, their 4 year tantrum sort of backfired in many areas of the country as they lost some of their majority in the house and didn't manage to overtake the senate either. I guess state legislation stayed solidly red too.
That's a good point. It's always easier to be the opposition.

I wonder if Thomas is looking to settle a score with Biden?...

images

I voted for Trump, but unless clear fraud is found-he needs to concede.
I agree that would be the right thing to do. But I think as a politician you can never admit to being wrong, especially in something so big as making accusations of election fraud. No way will he concede.

Lmao you cried about antifas being terrorists for years, loser.
And now you pretend you laughed on them ?
Liar, pathetic, delusional.
Enjoy communism, loser, I will

Only place communism works is on strategy based video games. Grow the fuck up.

Trump has been ratings gold for News stations.

It’s going to be hard to have no one to attack and now will have to spend 24/7 deflecting and downplaying Biden’s mental decline...

It’s going to be four years of Bagdad Bob and no one is going to be tuning in for that...

Maybe they realized too late they killed their cash cow.

the biggest losers of the election are the professional Trump critics. How many careers have been birthed by niche Trump analysts? Now that the big bad guy is gone these people will lose their pseudo-influencer fame.

I look for biden to clip those temporary far left strings now that he’s in the white house. The fuck they gonna do

Back