CNN's Van Jones: Trump can win IF he doesn't concede

Thanks for going back to the basics, you're a whiner, and can't accept the result.

Sorry that your guy lost.
Sorry that you're a loser.
Sorry that you're butthurt.
Enjoy marxism and islamism.

They recently went full libtard on drugs in Oregon now too! Can't wait to see where that goes in about 10 years!

Eventually it's bound to work though!

5nwlBMlFacfOQwLGiP9LMhDlMs6wuWReh2eIHBvDJFedKSxEzTlH7WPXR3FJb6qSsAlUSGXZ3YMHIao3zsh-p2f3jKDAKZjmnPCcY6bOtuL7Eh5Z0wHMRkOckITQMpL2yzbt=w220-h147

tenor.gif

They recently went full libtard on drugs in Oregon now too! Can't wait to see where that goes in about 10 years!

Eventually it's bound to work though!
Decriminalizing drugs is the only rational way to approach the problem.

he’s right. that can happen. it is possible under law. no one expects that to happen though.

As has made evident in california.

<Dany07>
California has not decriminalized drugs, you numpty.

Cannabis is not a problem that needs solving. The Opioid Crisis is, and decriminalizing possession for personal use is a necessary first step to solving the problem.

pretend they were on the other side than you are on...

I can only imagine the reaction to Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity crying on live TV if Trump had won the election, while talking about how elated they are for not having to explain to their daughter that the molester Biden is President.

To anybody not in the bubble, this sort of behaviour comes off as lunacy. Or fake drama. Either way it's off-putting.

There's never going to be a point in my life when I'll cry over some dude winning or losing an election. Anybody who takes these events so personally is a fanatic, or just melodramatic.

Nobody likes Trump, even if there is solid proof of vote tempering, which I don't doubt considering how crazy Americans have become, nobody will care. Even Republicans don't like to be lead by an outsider

California has not decriminalized drugs, you numpty.

Cannabis is not a problem that needs solving. The Opioid Crisis is, and decriminalizing possession for personal use is a necessary first step to solving the problem.

Maybe you should read the Forbes article explaining the effects of dumb ass libtard policies.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...ps-making-homelessness-worse/?sh=57be7bb5a619
Might help ya out.

"Bales says people have little incentive to do treatment when there is no threat of jail time. “[The Housing First harm reduction advocates] talked about new services, but they were all voluntary.” Things went further in this direction with the passage of Proposition 47 in 2014, which decriminalized hard drugs and released nonviolent offenders from prison without providing after-care support. “Our guests went from 12 - 17% addicted to 50% or higher,” Bales says. “Policymakers need to understand that if you allow the use, you also allow the sales, and if you allow the sales, then you allow the big guys to break your legs when you owe them money,” says Bales."

Your hug and kisses policy doesn't work. I love it! I wanna see more of America to start looking like lil Syria!

"Snook says that California is so unwilling to require non-voluntary mental health care that it is only now considering more extensive “conservatorship” — where a health official is given the authority to make decisions for a mentally incapacitated individual — and only after nine acts of violence against themselves or others."

nine.

nineone.jpg

<Dany07>

Maybe you should read the Forbes article explaining the effects of dumb ass libtard policies.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...ps-making-homelessness-worse/?sh=57be7bb5a619
Might help ya out.

"Bales says people have little incentive to do treatment when there is no threat of jail time. “[The Housing First harm reduction advocates] talked about new services, but they were all voluntary.” Things went further in this direction with the passage of Proposition 47 in 2014, which decriminalized hard drugs and released nonviolent offenders from prison without providing after-care support. “Our guests went from 12 - 17% addicted to 50% or higher,” Bales says. “Policymakers need to understand that if you allow the use, you also allow the sales, and if you allow the sales, then you allow the big guys to break your legs when you owe them money,” says Bales."

Your hug and kisses policy doesn't work. I love it! I wanna see more of America to start looking like lil Syria!

"Snook says that California is so unwilling to require non-voluntary mental health care that it is only now considering more extensive “conservatorship” — where a health official is given the authority to make decisions for a mentally incapacitated individual — and only after nine acts of violence against themselves or others."

nine.

nineone.jpg

<Dany07>
This is irrelevant to the conversation.

Back