CNN's Van Jones: Trump can win IF he doesn't concede

Interesting that CNN would have this take. I still am making the prediction that this will go to court and the Media has been prepping the minds of Democratic voters that Trump will attempt to stage a coup to "steal" the election from Biden who is the legitimate winner.

Now before dems say this is a "cope"

my source is a CNN personality

The criteria that Scott Adam's uses for is prediction is so flimsy.

1. Would it be ethical to cheat to stop Hitler from becoming president without bloodshed?

2. Do democrats have the motive to cheat?

3. Could someone cheat and get away with it?

His criteria is flimsy because there isn't a single election that doesn't meet his criteria.

Time for Donald to Tap Out the people have spoken, the only people who have made real money under his administration are his lawyers...

I believe that all of the lawsuits should be allowed to play out, and I believe audits in those close states should happen.

However, I will never endorse electors voting against their states vote. Faithless electors can get fucked. If the election is illegitimate, prove it in court and get a judge to decide how to handle it. Overturning the vote is the legislature is a anti-Democratic line I don't want to cross.

The only exception to this would be if Biden dies or something before the vote. I don't see why Kamala should suddenly inherit his votes. If this happened, I think the SC should demand a new election.

Great post. Agree 100%

That's because the really crazy Trump supporters still don't believe he has lost. Once that sinks in there will be violence.

That's a pretty sad thing to wish for, just so you can go "SEE!" on an MMA forum.

There's never going to be a point in my life when I'll cry over some dude winning or losing an election. Anybody who takes these events so personally is a fanatic, or just melodramatic.

Crying over winning or losing an election is straight up effeminate behavior

I met Van Jones at Portland State and he isn't a bad dude. He can have a very civil conversation he disagrees with when he's not in front of a camera. Dude actually teared up towards the end of his Q and A. I kid you not

So I don't believe he's playing it up for the camera

Van Jones seems like a decent man, Colbert too. I don’t understand the hatred.
Van Jones has been on my shit list ever since his “this is a whitelash” comment in 2016. That douche never apologized either.

Interesting that CNN would have this take. I still am making the prediction that this will go to court and the Media has been prepping the minds of Democratic voters that Trump will attempt to stage a coup to "steal" the election from Biden who is the legitimate winner.

Now before dems say this is a "cope"

my source is a CNN personality

I'll never get back those 15 minutes. That was the dumbest and least likely shit I've ever heard.

I think what’s being missed is so far the lawsuits dont come close to flipping enough votes for Trump to win. This isn’t really like 2000. It would take multiple states and far higher margins to be flipped. Also, most electors are stuck voting the way their election went and a SCOTUS case affirmed that this year.

Van Jones seems like a decent man, Colbert too. I don’t understand the hatred.

Colbert is fine but he puts politics over comedy with his show now and for that reason, he comes off less funny and more angry.
Van Jones seems to play contrarian a lot. I’m not sure if it’s coincidence but the past few times he’s made news, it’s been in that type of light.

I'm looking forward to the "How Trump can still win!" threads on January 19th.

As far as Scott Adams or any other Trumpet hack goes, they might as well push all their chips in. What else do they have to lose at this point?

I think what’s being missed is so far the lawsuits dont come close to flipping enough votes for Trump to win. This isn’t really like 2000. It would take multiple states and far higher margins to be flipped. Also, most electors are stuck voting the way their election went and a SCOTUS case affirmed that this year.

Colbert is fine but he puts politics over comedy with his show now and for that reason, he comes off less funny and more angry.
Van Jones seems to play contrarian a lot. I’m not sure if it’s coincidence but the past few times he’s made news, it’s been in that type of light.
There is also no precedent for votes getting "flipped."

In 2000 the SCOTUS simply said "no more recounts," because there had already been two and the tallies weren't changing enough to make a difference.

And that ENTIRE election was decided by 537 votes in one state.

We are talking about hundreds of thousands of votes over five states that currently separate Trump and Biden.

Last edited:
I'm not wishing for that at all. I hope the transition is peaceful.

Sorry, but your fantasies of Trump supporters getting violent doesn't really gel with that sentiment.

Sorry, but your fantasies of Trump supporters getting violent doesn't really gel with that sentiment.
I hope you are right. But Trump cultists are not the most rational people in the world, they fancy themselves patriots, and a lot of them have guns.

Far-right terrorism is actually much more common than any other kind, and this wildly irresponsible behavior by President Trump is not going to make things any better.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7116354/far-right-violence-america-terrorism-threat/

I hope you are right. But Trump cultists are not the most rational people in the world, they fancy themselves patriots, and a lot of them have guns.

And yet, they're not tearing up the streets and throwing a big old temper tantrum.

Tell me, what do you think would be happening with the left right now, if Trump had won?

Look dude, it's clear that you're hoping the right goes crazy so it can cancel out the insanity the left has been producing for four years. Maybe, just maybe, the right aren't a bunch of children like your team is? Ever consider that possibility?

And yet, they're not tearing up the streets and throwing a big old temper tantrum.

Tell me, what do you think would be happening with the left right now, if Trump had won?

Look dude, it's clear that you're hoping the right goes crazy so it can cancel out the insanity the left has been producing for four years. Maybe, just maybe, the right aren't a bunch of children like your team is? Ever consider that possibility?
My team?

Who are you? Grow the fuck up dude.

Back