CNN's Van Jones: Trump can win IF he doesn't concede

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Interesting that CNN would have this take. I still am making the prediction that this will go to court and the Media has been prepping the minds of Democratic voters that Trump will attempt to stage a coup to "steal" the election from Biden who is the legitimate winner.

Now before dems say this is a "cope"

my source is a CNN personality

Last edited:
If I had BDS Id be insulting Biden's IQ, physical appearance, or, gaffes. Which I dont.
In fact, I said good game and congrats to Biden for his win.

They're projecting so hard. They want so badly for Trump supporters to act as loony and childish as they did for four years, and they're angry that not many are biting.

I believe that all of the lawsuits should be allowed to play out, and I believe audits in those close states should happen.

However, I will never endorse electors voting against their states vote. Faithless electors can get fucked. If the election is illegitimate, prove it in court and get a judge to decide how to handle it. Overturning the vote in the legislature or through electors is an anti-Democratic line I don't want to cross.

The only exception to this would be if Biden dies or something before the vote. I don't see why Kamala should suddenly inherit his votes. If this happened, I think the SC should demand a new election.

Last edited:
If I had BDS Id be insulting Biden's IQ, physical appearance, or, gaffes. Which I dont.
In fact, I said good game and congrats to Biden for his win.

This. I don't even dislike Biden. I thought his speech was really good actually, better than almost any speech Trump has given. I'd definitely rather see Trump pres, but Biden isn't so bad as long as he stays the fuck away from my guns.

Makes no difference whether Trump concedes or not. The results will be certified in each state, electors will vote, and a new president will be inaugurated.
That’s it.

I believe that all of the lawsuits should be allowed to play out, and I believe audits in those close states should happen.

However, I will never endorse electors voting against their states vote. Faithless electors can get fucked. If the election is illegitimate, prove it in court and get a judge to decide how to handle it. Overturning the vote is the legislature is a anti-Democratic line I don't want to cross.

The only exception to this would be if Biden dies or something before the vote. I don't see why Kamala should suddenly inherit his votes. If this happened, I think the SC should demand a new election.
That's not what a faithless elector is. They would be breaking their pledge.

The only way for trump to win would be state delegations picking republican pledged electors and not democrat electors.

Van Jones is a dope. His "whitelash" tantrum still makes me cringe.

They're projecting so hard. They want so badly for Trump supporters to act as loony and childish as they did for four years, and they're angry that not many are biting.

Have all these people with BDS gotten together in a group to strip naked and scream at the sky yet?

However, I will never endorse electors voting against their states vote. Faithless electors can get fucked. If the election is illegitimate, prove it in court and get a judge to decide how to handle it. Overturning the vote is the legislature is a anti-Democratic line I don't want to cross.

Faithless electors cannot happen in most states, there are laws in place which have been upheld by SCOTUS.
If Biden were to die before the EC vote, the DNC would have the ability to name a replacement.
If Biden were to die after the EC vote, but before congressional certification, members of congress have an opportunity to object to the results in any state, and, if both chambers agree, to switch that state's vote to the opposing candidate (not happening, since Ds have the House).
If Biden were to die after the certification, but before inauguration, the 20th amendment would kick in.

Sauce: https://qz.com/1929017/what-happens-if-biden-dies-before-inauguration-day/

Van Jones seems like a decent man, Colbert too. I don’t understand the hatred.

Men who can cry on cue are always deemed a bit dangerous by other men.

Only women, children and actors get a pass.

I suppose a part of it is the general, long-standing acknowledgment that emotional manipulation ought to be a tool utilized only by the less physically able gender, in order to keep things relatively equal.

Scott Adams still firmly on that 4D chess train. Same guy who assured us Trump was in fact a genius, so not surprising.

Men who can cry on cue are always deemed a bit dangerous by other men.

Only women, children and actors get a pass.

I suppose a part of it is the general, long-standing acknowledgment that emotional manipulation ought to be a tool utilized only by the less physically able gender, in order to keep things relatively equal.
Tell that to Khabib.

edit: I didn't read "on cue".

Tell that to Khabib.

He wasn't trying to manipulate anybody by crying.

It's another thing when you do it as a job in front of millions of viewers, to enhance the message that you're trying to get through to them. Utilizing tears as an added effect, to emphasize the message's sentimental value to the audience.

If Khabib had been crying while saying that nobody must insult Islam or be punished severely, then it would've been another thing.

Back