CNN's Van Jones: Trump can win IF he doesn't concede

the biggest losers of the election are the professional Trump critics. How many careers have been birthed by niche Trump analysts? Now that the big bad guy is gone these people will lose their pseudo-influencer fame.

Shapiro, tim pool, crowder and all these people made a career by milking trump, they're all less relevant today.

I have been saying that more or less. He would be dumb to concede.

He just needs some proof and for DOJ to drop some evidence.

Let alone DNI

They're projecting so hard. They want so badly for Trump supporters to act as loony and childish as they did for four years, and they're angry that not many are biting.

Most trump supporters on this board have been pretty chill but the same isn’t true for Trump, many others in his circle, and a large swatch of Trump supporters in general

Shapiro, tim pool, crowder and all these people made a career by milking trump, they're all less relevant today.

Not really, Shapiro for example was well established beforehand and doesn’t have too much in common with him other than they are both “conservative”.

Not really, Shapiro for example was well established beforehand and doesn’t have too much in common with him other than they are both “conservative”.

Shapiro is the most established one, but with boring joe, he will definitely be less relevant.
It's hard to create content with no drama.

I believe that all of the lawsuits should be allowed to play out, and I believe audits in those close states should happen.

However, I will never endorse electors voting against their states vote. Faithless electors can get fucked. If the election is illegitimate, prove it in court and get a judge to decide how to handle it. Overturning the vote is the legislature is a anti-Democratic line I don't want to cross.

The only exception to this would be if Biden dies or something before the vote. I don't see why Kamala should suddenly inherit his votes. If this happened, I think the SC should demand a new election.

Agreed BUT it is the legislatures job to overturn the vote I thought. The Courts cannot hand victory to Trump unless he has all evidence. The Legislatures can with half evidence or without.

He needs to prove fraud to invalidate votes.

2000 with Bush was easier because they just stopped extra votes and recounts. Bush was already ahead and won Florida. Though I suspect if the SC did not stop the count he would of lost Florida.

Bush brother and friends were running Florida. We have to be crazy to think they did not influence the situation

If CNN is reporting this then Trump is screwed.

I watched the whole Van Jones video. Very interesting but also irrelevant, as the scenarios he describes could only happen if the election was extremely close, as it was in 2000. Biden won 290 - 214. That isn't close anywhere bar Planet Trump.

Say the guy who screamed communism and we will be literally syria when your fat bitch lost

{<jordan}

California is little Syria! That's how diverse it is now!

gettyimages-909418734.jpg

merlin_155936898_bd7483c4-5b81-4e66-861b-db785b09cdac-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
636541350338211579-AFP-AFP-XZ2AN-97063973.JPG

Here's Frobes magazine's scathing review on how libtard policies of hugs and kisses have only made things worse.

"Bales says people have little incentive to do treatment when there is no threat of jail time. “[The Housing First harm reduction advocates] talked about new services, but they were all voluntary.” Things went further in this direction with the passage of Proposition 47 in 2014, which decriminalized hard drugs and released nonviolent offenders from prison without providing after-care support. “Our guests went from 12 - 17% addicted to 50% or higher,” Bales says. “Policymakers need to understand that if you allow the use, you also allow the sales, and if you allow the sales, then you allow the big guys to break your legs when you owe them money,” says Bales."

Gonna need to have to actually grow some conservative balls and make some hard (not so politically correct) decisions to right that ship fella!

<Dany07>

Faithless electors cannot happen in most states, there are laws in place which have been upheld by SCOTUS.
If Biden were to die before the EC vote, the DNC would have the ability to name a replacement.
If Biden were to die after the EC vote, but before congressional certification, members of congress have an opportunity to object to the results in any state, and, if both chambers agree, to switch that state's vote to the opposing candidate (not happening, since Ds have the House).
If Biden were to die after the certification, but before inauguration, the 20th amendment would kick in.

Sauce: https://qz.com/1929017/what-happens-if-biden-dies-before-inauguration-day/

Watch the Van Jones video. It depends who controls the legislature.

California is little Syria! That's how diverse it is now!

gettyimages-909418734.jpg

merlin_155936898_bd7483c4-5b81-4e66-861b-db785b09cdac-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
636541350338211579-AFP-AFP-XZ2AN-97063973.JPG

Here's Frobes magazine's scathing review on how libtard policies of hugs and kisses have only made things worse.

"Bales says people have little incentive to do treatment when there is no threat of jail time. “[The Housing First harm reduction advocates] talked about new services, but they were all voluntary.” Things went further in this direction with the passage of Proposition 47 in 2014, which decriminalized hard drugs and released nonviolent offenders from prison without providing after-care support. “Our guests went from 12 - 17% addicted to 50% or higher,” Bales says. “Policymakers need to understand that if you allow the use, you also allow the sales, and if you allow the sales, then you allow the big guys to break your legs when you owe them money,” says Bales."

Gonna need to have to actually grow some conservative balls and make some hard (not so politically correct) actions to right that ship fella!

<Dany07>

Thanks for going back to the basics, you're a whiner, and can't accept the result.

Sorry that your guy lost.
Sorry that you're a loser.
Sorry that you're butthurt.
Enjoy marxism and islamism.

Interesting that CNN would have this take. I still am making the prediction that this will go to court and the Media has been prepping the minds of Democratic voters that Trump will attempt to stage a coup to "steal" the election from Biden who is the legitimate winner.

Now before dems say this is a "cope"

my source is a CNN personality

The video is from before the election. It was a thought exercise based on the idea that it was very close, which it wasn't.

They're projecting so hard. They want so badly for Trump supporters to act as loony and childish as they did for four years, and they're angry that not many are biting.
That's because the really crazy Trump supporters still don't believe he has lost. Once that sinks in there will be violence.

Back