CNN cant say the word Woman

Do you think anyone was confused that a tweet about Cervic cancer would start by noting that people with cervixes should be concerned?
It's incredible twofaced bigotry to pretend like you're confused or offended by the tweet and then peddle this line of logic.
You had no trouble understanding what the tweet said, just going out of your way to say how offended you are and talk about Trannys and some nonexistent argument about biology. Someone who identifies as a man but has a cervix is biologically female and thus can get cervical cancer, no matter show much you wanna fixate on some specific fetish you have for male-to-females.
okay smart guy...what would be wrong with calling someone a trans-male or trans-female (providing the individual was not being discriminated against)? Because that's what they are.

@Social Distance Warrior this legitimately pisses me off. I've seldom seen the level of entitlement transactivists have shown when it comes to forcing themselves into female spaces, completely taking over their identity, their struggles, their pain, making it their own and then having the fucking nerve to blame women (TERFS) for violence against trans people.

You know who commits violence against trans people? Men. Most violence is committed by biological males, but somehow the biology is completely irrelevant because some men don't like to be called men, they prefer to be called women so that makes them the actual oppressed ones.

It's so fucking transparent. Hey, I'm not part of the category of people that commits 90% of the violence in society, actually I'm the real victim here.

Imagine you're a battered and raped woman, completely traumatized, and you go to a safe house to literally save your life from people with dicks (aka men). All of a sudden, a 6ft ex-navy seal douchebag with a wig comes in and tells you you're being transphobic if you don't like him being there.

It's mass narcissism, that's what it is.

The most egregious part of the movement is the trend that allows streamlining gender transition for minors... without parent approval even.

Minors can go to Planned Parenthood and start hormone therapy without consulting a doctor or even a psychiatrist. No questions asked, just a signed "Consent for Treatment" form... An in some states, the parental consent isn't required.

Honestly, I don't care what grown adult does but it's disturbing what's being done to kids who have no concept of life long changes they could be doing to their bodies.

The most egregious part of the movement is the trend that allows streamlining gender transition for minors... without parent approval even.

Minors can go to Planned Parenthood and start hormone therapy without consulting a doctor or even a psychiatrist. No questions asked, just a signed "Consent for Treatment" form... An in some states, the parental consent isn't required.

Honestly, I don't care what grown adult does but it's disturbing what's being done to kids who have no concept of life long changes they could be doing to their bodies.
the number of trans people committing suicide is huge.

okay smart guy...what would be wrong with calling someone a trans-male or trans-female (providing the individual was not being discriminated against)? Because that's what they are.
Because it's a tweet limited to 144 characters written by a cable news network looking to talk about cervical cancer you fucking twat (and a corresponding article).
Jesus you culture warriors are really trying to get upset because someone made a tweet talking about people with cervixes getting cervical cancer. Unreal

How about you write an article about cervical cancer and try to start it with "this is for all women and trannies" and see how well that goes lol. It's an inclusive simple way of starting the story without getting bogged down in some side tangent about trannies or not that psycho losers like you fixate on.
You obviously don't give a shit about people getting cervical cancer but do care about CNN not going on your preferred tranny diatribe while discussing cervical cancer.

Because it's a tweet limited to 144 characters written by a cable news network looking to talk about cervical cancer you fucking twat (and a corresponding article).
Jesus you culture warriors are really trying to get upset because someone made a tweet talking about people with cervixes getting cervical cancer. Unreal

How about you write an article about cervical cancer and try to start it with "this is for all women and trannies" and see how well that goes lol. It's an inclusive simple way of starting the story without getting bogged down in some side tangent about trannies or not that psycho losers like you fixate on.
The problem is that the word 'woman' already has a meaning to it. No need to change that because some 'twat' is upset by the usage. If you have no shame in being a trans woman Stick with that title. The other one was already taken. I think we all get it. Trans people want to be treated fairly. I don't have a problem with that.

You obviously don't give a shit about people getting cervical cancer but do care about CNN not going on your preferred tranny diatribe while discussing cervical cancer.
bullshit. a journalist without bias could easily have written it like "tests for cervical cancer should start at 25" without needing all that verbal gymnastics. it would have been easier and more succinct and inclusive.
what they did though is at best comical and at worst just another bullshit newspeak being forced on everybody.

The problem is that the word 'woman' already has a meaning to it. no need to change that because some 'twat' is upset by that. If you have no shame in being a trans woman Stick with that title. The other one was already taken. I think we all get it. Trans people want to be treated fairly. I don't have a problem with that.
Nobody is changing the meaning of the word 'woman' no matter how obsessed your dumb loser ass is convinced.
You're literally just pissed they didn't use the word woman and instead included trannies by just talking about cervixes.

Nobody is changing the meaning of the word 'woman' no matter how obsessed your dumb loser ass is convinced.
You're literally just pissed they didn't use the word woman and instead included trannies by just talking about cervixes.
not al trannies have cervixes though. go do some reeducation and hail anitas.

Could we just agree to call them “people who can be completely irrational and illogical once a month”

not al trannies have cervixes though. go do some reeducation and hail anitas.
You literally can't even type a sentence properly and are 100 replies deep in a thread trying to critique niche semantics of a random cancer article because of some anti-tranny fixation. Congrats on your incredible existence lol.

You literally can't even type a sentence properly and are 100 replies deep in a thread trying to critique niche semantics of a random cancer article because of some anti-tranny fixation. Congrats on your incredible existence lol.
i am typing on the phone, shoot me,.

If the character limit is the issue then why not just say

"It is now recommended to start cervical cancers screening at 25 and continue through age 65, with HPV testing every five years as the preferred method of testing, according to a new guideline released by the American Cancer Society"

And yes, there's been a lot of concern that Trans Rights are taking precedence over Women's Rights. Which is extremely ironic because in these cases, it's another example of men coming into women's spaces...

There's a reason that there's been a growing trend of Feminists and the LGBT groups wanting to drop the T.

Honestly... I find this shit hilarious. See far left groups predictably tear into each over a CNN's attempt to be a PC as possible.

Also... just for fun
EeOTbZNXgAErcNi
Which is fine.. because men are evil

I mean you talk about other people being "upset", but the most triggered post itt by far is this one right here. I can almost picture the spittle flying on to your screen as you furiously type out this unhinged rant. I seriously think you should maybe take a few deep breaths and reflect on what's happening here. Corporations are pushing this bizarre Newspeak on us, to the point that the word "woman" is politically incorrect in the context of women's health. And you've become so sucked into the dopamine-driven feedback loop, the "culture war" bullshit tribalism, that your cortisol levels spike when you see people pushing back against it? That's an unhealthy mindset.

Can you imagine telling someone this in real life? "These fuckin guys on the internet made fun of a corporate media outlet that twisted itself into a woke pretzel to avoid saying the word 'woman', and it makes me SO ANGRY!" Most likely it's the cognitive dissonance that's made you so emotional, and it's only gonna get worse as this insane gender ideology becomes more extreme and influential.

And you would be the stupid loser because trannies don't have cervixes so they were excluded.

Back