Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

CNN cant say the word Woman

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Fox by the Sea, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Fugazy Aka Ferrari Houseshoes

2. Mcountry Black Belt

Are you so completely asinine that you lack the ability to see for yourself?

3. Gutter Chris Circus Ninja Southwest Voodoo Wizard

Nah we dont really want biden ..... what a lot of us really want at the moment is trump out of office. We can vote joe out next term .

You can tell me biden sucks and ill agree. What will you tell me if i tell you trump is not fit for the office ? And please dont think that means a republican cant be preaident it doesnt. It just meana exactly what i said

4. Curmudgeon Brown Belt

Save your breath. He has no interest in honest discussion, only insults and derp.

GrandNewb and Mcountry like this.
  5. LuchaBear Red Belt

Until more people on the Left talk about this, the worst it's going to get. The whole idea of shaming people just for questioning it is fucking ridiculous but it works..

The shaming part is an incredible weapon.

6. Social Distance Warrior Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

tonni likes this.
  7. Post 2 Decision Yellow Card Yellow Card

Can't they say 'biological women' if anything

8. lifelessheap Gold Belt

Says the Chinese operative.

9. Mcountry Black Belt

LOL are you out of your mind!?

10. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

[​IMG]

ShinkanPo and Bia like this.
  11. Major Machismo Non American Marshall of NHB

I know how retarded America have become when I read news like these.

S Class likes this.
  12. superpunch Gold Belt

You can't even trust scientists anymore.

Just as the leftist insanity infected liberal arts fields, it's starting to worm its way into science as well. The recent hydroxychloroquine shit is a perfect example of that. You can't trust the experts to be honest and tell you the facts; they're likely to lie to you because of a political agenda. So, you have to verify for yourself now.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 2:57 AM
  13. fingercuffs raw sandwich lover Platinum Member

HAve we got to the point it wasn't them and they were just saying what the twat fuck cancer organisation were saying yet?

Twat CNN went parrot fashion like a bunch of dullards.

14. HeffDoesWant Purple Belt

I am not overly offended by this terminology in the medical realm.

There is an ever growing number of people with vastly more complex genitals then there was even a decade ago.

Hard to get mad at precise language.

Is woman taboo or the presumption that only women have a uterus?
    Pretty sure its the later.

15. Curmudgeon Brown Belt

He can't hear you now....lol

16. Hard To Tell Black Belt

Your battle is against objective reality and you are angry at the words we use to decribe these things. Anyone who has a probloem with the terms male/female, man/woman being used in relation to human biology is a bottom feeding cretin who's opinions should only be acknowledged for the purpose of ridicule. Similar to what we do with flat earthers. It's like saying geometry is a social construct and you demand terms like longitude and latitude be changed or not used because you find them offensive. In other words, it's completely insane.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 7:14 AM
    Fox by the Sea likes this.
  17. BFoe Western States Heritage Champion Platinum Member

Well, while I’m somewhat ambivalent on language like this in daily life like a news report, there are reasons why it makes sense—and especially so in a medical setting.
    Aside from “trannies,” and whatever “left wing feelings of inclusiveness” ppl want to bitch about, there are some legitimate reasons for this —intersex people who have a variety of combinations of sex hormones and genitalia, for example. There are also women—I’m speaking of those whose biological sex was female at birth—who had to have their cervix removed.
    So if you go to the dr and fill out a questionnaire, it actually makes more sense to ask a person if they have a cervix, or have testes, or whatever, than it does to ask if they’re male or female.
    But the reaction from the righties here is what I would predict it would be.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 3:36 PM
    brackis1 likes this.
  18. I Am Legion Silver Belt

Biden has never done anything for this country. 42 years of nothing. Trump just made insulin available for diabetics for PENNIES. Do you know what that does for families that were paying $700-1000 a month? His “maximum pressure” campaign is crippling Iran. Iran’s economy is contracting, inflation is spiraling and the regime has been forced to cut funding for its terrorist proxies, including Hezbollah and Hamas, the Iranian military and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
    He also forced companies like Ford to KEEP JOBS here and threatened tariffs if they moved factories overseas or to Mexico....Do you know how many jobs that saved and created?
    So I get he is un-likeable. He is arrogant. He is orange. He is a jerk at times. But he is the 1st president to actually GET THINGS DONE.

Fox by the Sea likes this.
  19. Confucamus Last of the V8s Platinum Member

It really is. To add to your point, another notion being propagated by pro-trans activists is that a trans woman is a woman and if you're a straight male and you won't date a trans woman, it means your a hateful person. This isn't true. I personally prefer brunettes over blondes and nobody bats an eye over it. But if I say I prefer a vagina over a penis, I'm a monster? Look, I'll even agree with them with the whole "It's not gay if you suck a trans woman's penis. It's not a man's penis, it's a woman's penis." Okay, fine. I'm fine with that being true. I should be allowed to say I don't want a guy's penis or a girl's penis, though.

Try having a rational debate with a trans activist over it. I have and it's impossible to rationalize your position with them. I want trans people to live and enjoy life however they want, but not when it's at the expense of others. Nobody should be shamed into dating you and women's/girl's sports should not be obligated to put you on the team where you outweigh everyone else by 75 pounds.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 7:47 AM
  20. Hard To Tell Black Belt

Looking at the comments around this it's also pretty telling how these trans activists demand that everyone else moderates their language and changes their terminology to suit them, yet as soon as real women come forward object to having the 'cis' prefix shoehorned infront of the words woman or women, they tell them to shut the fuck up.