CNN cant say the word Woman

Remember the days when this shit wasn't confusing?

It was near the tail end of the last Obama administration...and then that fucker pushed the bathroom bill out and now it's snowballed to this nonsense.

And you dipshits want Biden?

Biden and confused teenagers pissing in the wrong bathroom vs a dictator who's destabilized our great country as the world's super power?

I know who I'll be voting for.

Trans rights are an attack on women’s rights. Women’s sports being Infiltrated and dominated, women sharing bathrooms and change rooms with men etc.
Not necessarily trans rights per se, in that I don't think there should be discrimination based on how people dress etc, but definitely when it comes to access to female spaces such as bathrooms, changing rooms, sports, etc. I know the right likes to make "huhh the left eating itself" jokes, but it's seriously harming women in a lot of ways.
you were always right about this topic.

I don't think many realize just how sexist and misogynist and anti-woman this new belief system is.
Yeah, they don't. A lot of people on the left wave it away, and people on the right are just happy in a "aha, that's what you get" kind of way. I think both are wrong.

Here's the thing, whether you consider yourself pro-feminism or not, women have had to fight for their rights like you wouldn't believe, and now there's a group of guys dressed like a caricature of what a woman looks like telling actual women who have faced sex-based discrimination they're not actually women? It's beyond offensive. Dress however the fuck you want, I don't give a shit and neither should anyone else.

But they're pretending sex-based discrimination doesn't exist and it's harming women.

Right or wrong. Inclusive or excluding Do you think anyone would have been confused by CNN reporting that American cancer society recommends 'women get check for cervical cancer by 25?'

I don't have any problem with trannys. If you want to wear a dress and be treated like a lady fine by me. But if you expect me to believe you're somehow the same as a biological woman I gotta go with 'no'.

MadeupZigzagIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

"The purpose of the propaganda is not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponds to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control."

Also see "peaceful protesters" as you watch footage after footage of widespread looting, arson, destruction, assault and even murder.
Dont forget your masks btw, guys!

Why does it matter how people identify? Seriously. If you eliminate the concept of sex-based discrimination, you also directly attack the protections that were put in place to alleviate this discrimination you fucking donkeys.

Not necessarily trans rights per se, in that I don't think there should be discrimination based on how people dress etc, but definitely when it comes to access to female spaces such as bathrooms, changing rooms, sports, etc. I know the right likes to make "huhh the left eating itself" jokes, but it's seriously harming women in a lot of ways.

Yeah, they don't. A lot of people on the left wave it away, and people on the right are just happy in a "aha, that's what you get" kind of way. I think both are wrong.

Here's the thing, whether you consider yourself pro-feminism or not, women have had to fight for their rights like you wouldn't believe, and now there's a group of guys dressed like a caricature of what a woman looks like telling actual women who have faced sex-based discrimination they're not actually women? It's beyond offensive. Dress however the fuck you want, I don't give a shit and neither should anyone else.

great post. couldn't agree more. which is why it is so astonishing that many bio-women are such adrent supporters of these people..
it's even more bizarre when bio women support Trans athletes as they destroy every record set by bio women..
But they're pretending sex-based discrimination doesn't exist and it's harming women.

I think we should all start identifying as transwomen. Not as women, no, as transwomen. Just like everyone everywhere no matter who you are start calling yourselves trans. Fuck it, it doesn't really mean anything anyway and they can't argue against it because everyone is free to identify how they please, and "male" and "female" have no characteristics whatsoever.

**screwed up my first reply.

great post. couldn't agree more. which is why it is so astonishing that many bio-women are such adrent supporters of these people..
it's even more bizarre when bio women support Trans athletes as they destroy every record set by bio women..

@Social Distance Warrior this legitimately pisses me off. I've seldom seen the level of entitlement transactivists have shown when it comes to forcing themselves into female spaces, completely taking over their identity, their struggles, their pain, making it their own and then having the fucking nerve to blame women (TERFS) for violence against trans people.

You know who commits violence against trans people? Men. Most violence is committed by biological males, but somehow the biology is completely irrelevant because some men don't like to be called men, they prefer to be called women so that makes them the actual oppressed ones.

It's so fucking transparent. Hey, I'm not part of the category of people that commits 90% of the violence in society, actually I'm the real victim here.

Imagine you're a battered and raped woman, completely traumatized, and you go to a safe house to literally save your life from people with dicks (aka men). All of a sudden, a 6ft ex-navy seal douchebag with a wig comes in and tells you you're being transphobic if you don't like him being there.

It's mass narcissism, that's what it is.

And another fucking thing. This whole "female passing" thing? First of all, I thought being female had no visible features? Second of all, everyone is just being polite. 99% of the time we can tell you're a male.

Right or wrong. Inclusive or excluding Do you think anyone would have been confused by CNN reporting that American cancer society recommends 'women get check for cervical cancer by 25?'

I don't have any problem with trannys. If you want to wear a dress and be treated like a lady fine by me. But if you expect me to believe you're somehow the same as a biological woman I gotta go with 'no'.

MadeupZigzagIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif
Do you think anyone was confused that a tweet about Cervic cancer would start by noting that people with cervixes should be concerned?
It's incredible twofaced bigotry to pretend like you're confused or offended by the tweet and then peddle this line of logic.
You had no trouble understanding what the tweet said, just going out of your way to say how offended you are and talk about Trannys and some nonexistent argument about biology. Someone who identifies as a man but has a cervix is biologically female and thus can get cervical cancer, no matter show much you wanna fixate on some specific fetish you have for male-to-females.

Do you think anyone was confused that a tweet about Cervic cancer would start by noting that people with cervixes should be concerned?
It's incredible twofaced bigotry to pretend like you're confused or offended by the tweet and then peddle this line of logic.
You had no trouble understanding what the tweet said, just going out of your way to say how offended you are and talk about Trannys and some nonexistent argument about biology. Someone who identifies as a man but has a cervix is biologically female and thus can get cervical cancer, no matter show much you wanna fixate on some specific fetish you have for male-to-females.
you'd be surprised how many women dont know what a cervix is. yes, ignorance exists and choosing some absurd newspeak bullshit about "individuals with cervix", you could have said women and maybe even got the attention of some of those women who don't even know they have that. but you had to kneel to the screeching lunatics of twitter and use that ridiculous phrase instead.
get out of you bubble, soy boy.

Back