CNN cant say the word Woman

"Individuals with a cervix are now recommended to start cervical cancers screening at 25 and continue through age 65, with HPV testing every five years as the preferred method of testing, according to a new guideline released by the American Cancer Society"

individuals with a prostate will follow probably.

Don't reduce people to their body parts though!!!!! Except actual women, that's fine.

*looks for a single post where people on the left cheer CNN for doing this*
wow.jpg

*looks for posts where conservatives whine about this*
all-of-them.jpg

They're unable to comprehend disagreeing with "your own side", it's all or nothing with Trumpcucks and you need to double down on EVERYTHING that he or Fox tells you. For example, PC/cancel culture and this gender crap is all an absolute crock of shit to me, yet I'm called a libtard here because I don't like dictators or those who worship them. I'll openly denounce CNN (unlike the right and Fox) and say that this tweet brought the fucking lols, can we seriously not call a woman a woman anymore lmfao.

{<huh}{<doc}

Aren't you "whining" about my "whining"?

Seems like a silly rabbit hole to go down.

I simply find it interesting that people who already hate CNN care what they say, it's like they just hate watch it to find stuff to get outraged about when they could simply ignore it.

Well the rabbit hole is only opened because you tried the whole Daily Show "haha conservatives are crazy for even NOTICING this" schtick in a thread about the word "woman" becoming politically incorrect. I don't understand how someone commenting on CNN's batshit insane terminology becomes a whiny Culture Warrior but you somehow aren't for commenting on the thread? Just know that it's gonna be harder and harder to play that game as this shit gets crazier and crazier, and eventually the cognitive dissonance is gonna tear you up inside.

Don't reduce people to their body parts though!!!!! Except actual women, that's fine.

Notice how men are still men though eh? Not "ejaculators" or "people with prostates" or whatever bullshit. Gender ideology is misogynistic as fuck.

Well the rabbit hole is only opened because you tried the whole Daily Show "haha conservatives are crazy for even NOTICING this" schtick in a thread about the word "woman" becoming politically incorrect. I don't understand how someone commenting on CNN's batshit insane terminology becomes a whiny Culture Warrior but you somehow aren't for commenting on the thread? Just know that it's gonna be harder and harder to play that game as this shit gets crazier and crazier, and eventually the cognitive dissonance is gonna tear you up inside.

I post here, that is why it is relevant to discuss the topic at hand. I dont watch CNN, so the phrasing they use means nothing to me in my day to day life... but it apparently means A LOT to people who already call CNN fake news.

I already said the phrasing is bizarre but acting like this is the precursor to the government legislating gender language is a stretch.

Just know that it's gonna be harder and harder to play that game as this shit gets crazier and crazier, and eventually the cognitive dissonance is gonna tear you up inside.

Sounds like some projection from a GOP cuck ^

Story of a Trumptards life.

Sounds like some projection from a GOP cuck ^

No matter how many times the left posters denounce/agree with them about the crazy loudmouth extremists, that never stops them from posting up stories like this with the same framing:

"This is what everyone on the left believes"

I post here, that is why it is relevant to discuss the topic at hand. I dont watch CNN, so the phrasing they use means nothing to me in my day to day life... but it apparently means A LOT to people who already call CNN fake news.

I already said the phrasing is bizarre but acting like this is the precursor to the government legislating gender language is a stretch.

We're seeing this kind of dehumanizing language towards women from large media conglomerates, politicians (the mayor of Toronto John Tory recently referred to women as menstruators in an attempt to be politically correct) and even the larger midwife organizations, as shocking as that is to believe. There is clearly a push to manufacture consent for this bizarre, twisted agenda from very powerful institutions. So people that notice this are gonna push back. And I'm just telling you that if you're gonna try and use it as a vehicle to get validated for being "normal" - i.e. your posting style of "hey guys, look how crazy they are for noticing this! Please click the like button!" - you're gonna be running interference for some really demented shit and the cognitive dissonance will eventually be too much.

They're unable to comprehend disagreeing with "your own side", it's all or nothing with Trumpcucks and you need to double down on EVERYTHING that he or Fox tells you. For example, PC/cancel culture and this gender crap is all an absolute crock of shit to me, yet I'm called a libtard here because I don't like dictators or those who worship them. I'll openly denounce CNN (unlike the right and Fox) and say that this tweet brought the fucking lols, can we seriously not call a woman a woman anymore lmfao.

{<huh}{<doc}
This is not a thread about President Donald Trump.

Back