CNN cant say the word Woman

200_d.gif

I am attending a series of meetings around handling trans issues. Glaad says that straight is offensive. So yeah, they are now telling you that your pronoun is offensive but you have to learn the ones they make up of you're being offensive. Oh and homosexual is offensive
>GLAAD
>offensive

<DisgustingHHH>

is this a one time mistake or it could happen again ?
mistakes can happen
nah, dont imagine it is a mistake.
its new speak slowly creeping.
soon it will probably be deemed offensive to refer to women as women, since it's not inclusive enough.

This is an example of a powerful corporation manufacturing consent for the sick, bizarre agenda they're trying to implement. Imagine if I told you just a few years ago that the word "woman" would become taboo in progressive circles in certain contexts. You would have told me that I'm nuts. If I then told you that the W word would become too politically incorrect for even mainstream sources like CNN or the freakin mayor of Toronto, you would probably try to have me committed. And yet here we are. How INSANE is the world gonna be in say 5 years?

This is an example of a powerful corporation manufacturing consent for the sick, bizarre agenda they're trying to implement. Imagine if I told you just a few years ago that the word "woman" would become taboo in progressive circles in certain contexts. You would have told me that I'm nuts. If I then told you that the W word would become too politically incorrect for even mainstream sources like CNN or the freakin mayor of Toronto, you would probably try to have me committed. And yet here we are. How INSANE is the world gonna be in say 5 years?
I can’t wait until race is based on feelings. We are almost there but when white males start identifying as black females it’s going to get fun.
upload_2020-7-31_6-45-44.gif

Normal people: while it is a bit bizarre, the effect of this on my day to day life is non existent.

Culture war conservatives:
reee.jpg

Back