CNN cant say the word Woman

Any day now this is gonna happen:

received_2669760476626618.jpeg

Life has become meme.

Last edited:
Your battle is against objective reality and you are angry at the words we use to decribe these things. Anyone who has a probloem with the terms male/female, man/woman being used in relation to human biology is a bottom feeding cretin who's opinions should only be acknowledged for the purpose of ridicule. Similar to what we do with flat earthers. It's like saying geometry is a social construct and you demand terms like longitude and latitude be changed or not used because you find them offensive. In other words, it's completely insane.
Who said anyone had a problem with the term woman you fucking imbecile? If it said 'woman' I would have no idea this article existed because a bunch of massive pussies are ironically crying about some nonissue on Sherdog like the little incel vermin they are.
It's really not hard:
Women have cervixes
Trannies who identify now as men have cervixes. Some weird hermaphrodites has em too. They used a phrase that covered both to start an article about cervical cancer. Big fucking deal?
You're the one going on some insane ass diatribe about how this relates to flat earthers lol.

Well, while I’m somewhat ambivalent on language like this in daily life like a news report, there are reasons why it makes sense—and especially so in a medical setting.
Aside from “trannies,” and whatever “left wing feelings of inclusiveness” ppl want to bitch about, there are some legitimate reasons for this Intersex people who have a variety of combinations of sex hormones and genitalia, for example. There are also women—I’m speaking of those whose biological sex was female at birth—who had to have their cervix removed.
So if you go to the dr and fill out a questionnaire, it actually makes more sense to ask a person if they have a cervix, or have testes, or whatever, than it does to ask if they’re male or female.
But the reaction from the righties here is what I would predict it would be.
Nah bro, this is a major issue and you are a bad person for not throwing a schizophrenic shitfit ranting about how this obscure article about cervical cancer is the downfall of western society unless incel freedom fighters make sure it's crystal clear who has a penis and who has a pussy under my rules. It's extremely important.

Remember the days when this shit wasn't confusing?

It was near the tail end of the last Obama administration...and then that fucker pushed the bathroom bill out and now it's snowballed to this nonsense.

And you dipshits want Biden?

half of the simps on this forum also wanted Hillary. she would have been Obama testosterone injections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back