CM Punk hangin' and bangin'

shiiit, at least James Toney didn't take like two years to finally get in the damned cage
This may be true but it's not like punk can do any worse than toney once he steps into the octagon

Lol most cringe worthy sub attempt since the Hunt kimura on Fedor. That was legit terrible and this guy is supposed to be a BJJer.

He clearly doesn't know an armbar from an armoire.
What'chu talking 'bout?! That was on par with Rousey's armbar on Zingano, not to mention that he managed to adjust on the fly to Jericho's world class defence.

He'll have an easier time with Gall. Punk by TKO in the first (punches and a follow up elbow drop).

This may be true but it's not like punk can do any worse than toney once he steps into the octagon
Yeah I mean you're right it's literally impossible to do worse than he did

Lol most cringe worthy sub attempt since the Hunt kimura on Fedor. That was legit terrible and this guy is supposed to be a BJJer.

He clearly doesn't know an armbar from an armoire.
He'z a legit JJ practitioner & I guarantee you he knowz how to do an arm bar.

That arm bar gif slip up is just a silly mistake that a guy under a microscope got caught with. These WWE guys do these shows 3 or 4 timez a week/ year around & it's all filmed. I don't care who you look at that way for 10 years... at some point they're gonna make a silly mistake.

th

He'z a legit JJ practitioner & I guarantee you he knowz how to do an arm bar.

That arm bar gif slip up is just a silly mistake that a guy under a microscope got caught with. These WWE guys do these shows 3 or 4 timez a week/ year around & it's all filmed. I don't care who you look at that way for 10 years... at some point they're gonna make a silly mistake.

th
Didn't look very natural, to say the least.

Punk is not fighting a guy that was UFC champion 2 years earlier either. Randy even had almost the worst possible skill set for Toney.

I have never seen a man push so little weight on one of those.
screenshot_2016-08-03-21-15-46-1-png.126609
On a frictional carpet like this?

link if true... but whatever anyway... we don't know what he'z done prior to that. this could be the last phase of a rediculous work out. I don't know that's true... but neither do you.

Where are the pics of him sparring and rolling?
they've kept his MMA training under tight media control & there are no or very few videos of him doing MMA training.

There are several videoz of him with his JJ teachers showing moves n stuff but not many if any of an actual live scrimmage.

They're filming his whole training camp since 2015 & will release a mini-series on Fox prior to the event.. should be lots of good footage in there.

Last edited:
Toney was already a gold belt in wrestling, so it didn't take him as long to prepare.

Didn't look very natural, to say the least.
Well they're also doing WWE... you know... so maybe he rolled into that after bouncing off the ring ropes or something crazy like that.

The fact is he's been practicing JJ for 2 decades. Obviously the crazy Wrestling schedule didn't allow him to go full time... & there'z no real information out there on how much he did it... but in 2012 Batista waz dabbling in MMA & when punk waz asked who would win if they rolled... punk said "oh I would, he's only a purple belt." 2012 on... he trained with Renor Gracie... & he's been full time MMA training with RufusSport since Jan. 2015.

punk gracies.jpg

You tell me... do you really honestly think that's his best attempt at an arm bar that he could possibly pull off? or do you think maybe he did it in the middle of a crazy WWE match that he repeated nightly for months & he just slipped up once.

Says a man who's most famous fight was against a pro wrestler who never won a fight for a decade. Not trying to throw shade at Takayama, he earned everyone's respect but let's at least give Punk the same benefit of the doubt

Btw punk is all red devil dressed up
Did he change mind and decided to be an hockey enforcer ? Doesnt sound brighter than becoming a real fighter....

lol TF is he doing wearing all that Devils gear

"Chicago Made Punk"

Pfft

Back