CM Punk hangin' and bangin'

He's the best in the world. Only Bret Hart can beat him as he's the best there is,was,a never will be ......... maybe Jericho stands a chance as he's the best there is at what he does

@Myrddin Wyllt where you at..

You got some work around here :D

Time to throw down!

200.gif

I'm not saying Phil will win, but why is nobody giving him a chance? I mean, if you were famous like Phil is, would you get in the octagon, in front of MILLIONS, and MILLIONS of the UFC fans, only to be humiliated?

Punk is in it for all the right reasonz. He wants to fight. He wants to test himself. You gotta wonder how many prize fighterz would hang it up if they won the lotto. Punk all ready got it like that & still wants to step in the cage.

He has been quoted as saying something like, "yeah, there'z probably something wrong with me for wanting to do this.

Shortest UFC career since James Toney comin' right up..
Ariel - so is this a one off fight?

Punk - "oh f*ck no... I got a sweet deal why would I only fight once."

punk 7.jpg

Punk looks terrible but Gall sounds as awfull
tbh it'd make me really please if punk manages to ko gall
That arm bar gif slip up is just a silly mistake that a guy under a microscope got caught with. These WWE guys do these shows 3 or 4 timez a week/ year around & it's all filmed. I don't care who you look at that way for 10 years... at some point they're gonna make a silly mistake.

th

Last edited:
Gall gives him stones. He should go back to pro wrestling where the "competition" is easier.
2013 interview with WTF -

What isn’t BS about pro wrestling?

Punk – the 4 stitches I just got taken out of my chin, the 13 staples I just got taken out of my head a week ago, my fractured skull from 2002, knee surgery, elbow surgery… etc… we get the sh*t beat out of us.

giphy.gif

haha looks like cowboy got himself a new buddy

Lol most cringe worthy sub attempt since the Hunt kimura on Fedor. That was legit terrible and this guy is supposed to be a BJJer.

He clearly doesn't know an armbar from an armoire.

He looks unathletic in pictures somehow

Oh yeah. He ready baby! We rolling baby ! Gall is gonna get it

Back