CM Punk hangin' and bangin'

"el-cucuy" should give him deadlifting tips.
that form looks shitty as fuck.

Mickey Gall Via actually experienced in fighting

I don't give a shit about pro wrestling, but I'll root for him if he ever actually fights.
I'm not sure if it's just because I want to see people eating crow on Sherdog or because I actually respect his willingness to step in the cage and fight.

"el-cucuy" should give him deadlifting tips.
that form looks shitty as fuck.
screenshot_2016-08-03-21-14-27-1-png.126621

If you are referring to this...He ain't deadlifting brah...Do you even lift?

Oh yeah. He ready baby! We rolling baby ! Gall is gonna get it
I don't give a shit about pro wrestling, but I'll root for him if he ever actually fights.
I'm not sure if it's just because I want to see people eating crow on Sherdog or because I actually respect his willingness to step in the cage and fight.
I'm a huge CM Punk fan! I can't wait until he debuts in the ultimate cage fight champion tournament!
Those are looks of determination, grit, and iron will. That's a man to fear right there.

He's got this one in the bag.
He'll have an easier time with Gall. Punk by TKO in the first (punches and a follow up elbow drop).

Punk support Growing! Prepare for Glory!

revolution.jpg spartans.jpg Chick Magnet.jpg

CM Punk is probably going to look a lot more athletic once he is done training for a real sport and making weight.

He'll probably be able to get some kind of endorsement from a weight loss product.

"When I first signed with the UFC, I was cyberbullied relentlessly on Sherdog..."
26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

I'm not saying Phil will win, but why is nobody giving him a chance?
Because people overestimate the level of MMA.
It's not like your somewhat sportive average joe couldn't end up in the UFC with a few years of professional fulltime training.
Most people just can't try that since they have to earn money.
Punk has not only professional but elite coaches around him. Could very well win his first fight.

You'll dont see MM's plotting evil mastermind in this pic? Soon...

He will win by RNC. Put money on it. The fix is in boys and girls.

Punk and Cowboy are such unlikely friends. lol

I'm not saying Phil will win, but why is nobody giving him a chance? I mean, if you were famous like Phil is, would you get in the octagon, in front of MILLIONS, and MILLIONS of the UFC fans, only to be humiliated?

I think he'll win. People are overlooking how green the guy he's facing is.

I think Punk takes him down pretty quickly (Askren taught) and gets the sub.

I wish CM Punk all the best and would like to see him succeed in the octagon, but I just think hes a little out of his element and theres just too big of a gap to compensate for in such a short period of time

I think he'll win. People are overlooking how green the guy he's facing is. I think Punk takes him down and gets the sub.
Lol if he is green then what does that make punk, a guy who has no pro or even amateur fights?

Gall is a NAGA expert division grappler. Punk couldn't even pull off a convincing armbar in a fake wrestling match.

rip mitchy glitch, or whatever his opponent's name is, because cm punk is there

Back